• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dishwashingtoucan

-
Sep 10, 2023
Hi all,
Does anybody know the cheapest type of rope that will support me during full suspension? I weigh about 155 pounds so it needs to support that, plus the force of deceleration (which I don't know how many pounds that adds). It would also be preferable if the rope would like be not super rough to minimize chafing, but the most important thing is that it holds me up for sure

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Hello. My father used a paracord belt and a thick black nylon rope for full suspension. Total of both from Ace Hardware were around $25-$40. You should be able to get similar items from outside the US. The key here is to use the paracord belt around your neck and the rope for suspension. Or the other way around.. whichever works better.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
full suspension doesn't typically involve deceleration

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
All decent rope has a load limit. Get one that will support twice your weight.

JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
You can get 1000lb unbranded rope at any survival/hardware store type of place. Shouldn't cost more than $10-$20 for a bundle. Stretchy rope is very bad, use firm strong rope.

Remember, any knot will decrease the effective load of the rope due to the bends in it. Most decrease it by about 30%, but it depends a lot on the knot that you use.

• Informative
Reactions: Worndown, MatthieuFrederickW and nicotine_goblin