• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tdos52

tdos52

May 21, 2024
Carbon monoxide seems like the most painless and realistic method from what i've read and its pretty much what ive settled on, Preferably I'd do it in my garage and with charcoal, i have a 2016 nissan altima and after reading im almost sure that the car running alone wouldn't be enough to kill me, I know in order for the charcoal to burn properly id need a container but what are the specifics? I could use a large metal mixing bowl and poke holes in the bottom but i don't know if that would work for sure. I know a lot of people do it in tents but id prefer just to use my garage to avoid the hassle of setting one up and buying one, I'd do this while none of my roomates are home but i dont want to hurt any of them, if no one comes home for a few hours after would they be fine? they likely won't check the garage for a while.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
A garage is usually too big, a small bathroom is more advisable. Some people do it inside tents because of the small space. The theory is about a pound (450 grs) per m3. Some go as high as 1 kg/m3 to be sure. A garage is never less than 3,5 m x 2 m X 2,5 m, that's 17,5 m3 for a tiny garage! It'll take a lot o charcoal to reach the desired amount (at least 10000 ppm, or 1% in volume).
I can't really help with the charcoal. It's cheap, of course, but if you could get near pure sulphuric acid (battery acid) and formic acid (this one should be easy to get at 85%), the chemical way to produce CO isn't very expensive either.

nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
A garage is usually too big, a small bathroom is more advisable. Some people do it inside tents because of the small space. The theory is about a pound (450 grs) per m3. Some go as high as 1 kg/m3 to be sure. A garage is never less than 3,5 m x 2 m X 2,5 m, that's 17,5 m3 for a tiny garage! It'll take a lot o charcoal to reach the desired amount (at least 10000 ppm, or 1% in volume).
I can't really help with the charcoal. It's cheap, of course, but if you could get near pure sulphuric acid (battery acid) and formic acid (this one should be easy to get at 85%), the chemical way to produce CO isn't very expensive either.
But you also bake in the tent with the heat

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
But you also bake in the tent with the heat
No way to ctb is without its drawbacks! That's why that method is best used in the peak of winter. If you use enough charcoal to get the garage to the required level of CO, you'll probably overheat too. Don't forget, at least half a kg for each m3, so no matter the cubic area of the room, the amount of charcoal, and generated heat, will always be proportional.

nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
No way to ctb is without its drawbacks! That's why that method is best used in the peak of winter. If you use enough charcoal to get the garage to the required level of CO, you'll probably overheat too. Don't forget, at least half a kg for each m3, so no matter the cubic area of the room, the amount of charcoal, and generated heat, will always be proportional.
That's the sad thing. We can't leave with out some sort of compromise

Reactions: Artemisia
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
By trying to use a space as large as a garage, you're introducing too much uncertainty into all of it. You know, popup tents can be setup in a garage, too, right? You're not going to get away from the heat. On the other hand, if it's done correctly, after a few breaths, you should be rendered unconscious, so the heat really shouldn't be a factor. You really need to do your homework with CO to make sure you understand everything thoroughly, and get it right the FIRST time.

Reactions: Artemisia