• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stranger

Stranger

<• Angel of the night •>
Mar 1, 2019
Hello everyone.
Could someone help me?
I'm gonna need a backup plan in case my plan for Cerberine toxin doesn't work out.

What's the cheap and easy method could someone use for a fast death? That could possibly go unnoticed in a hospital. :hihi:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'd go with drowning as a back up method. Get shitfaced and jump in the canal at night, can look like accident or murder.

That to one side, good luck friend, if you are suffering I wish peace, if you're in pain I wish you calm and if you're all at sea I hope you find what you're looking for.
Bon chance friend.
DBD

Reactions: Stranger, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Redt2go and 1 other person
Stranger

Stranger

<• Angel of the night •>
Mar 1, 2019
I'd go with drowning as a back up method. Get shitfaced and jump in the canal at night, can look like accident or murder.

That to one side, good luck friend, if you are suffering I wish peace, if you're in pain I wish you calm and if you're all at sea I hope you find what you're looking for.
Bon chance friend.
DBD
Thank you @Dead beat dad may you have a lovely evening/morning & May the future bring you all the good things you want in life. :wink:

C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
Hello everyone.
Could someone help me?
I'm gonna need a backup plan in case my plan for Cerberine toxin doesn't work out.

What's the cheap and easy method could someone use for a fast death? That could possibly go unnoticed in a hospital. :hihi:
Hey @Stranger, just wondering if you continued on with this method at all. The questions you've been asking are similar to the ones I have.