D

Deleted member 8975

Currently inaccessible to all.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, betternever2havbeen, Jealous Blackheart and 2 others
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
I miss the chat.

Reactions: Deleted member 8975
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
At least you'll have threads like these to mull over it

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
There are some temporary unofficial discord chat servers

Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Hi there,

but... will the chat return here? Or is it gone forever? Not everybody has the option to use discord... And yes, I miss the chat as well. :(
Are there any plans to bring the chat back?

Reactions: DepressedSloth
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Isn't it ironic? Before the chat disappeared, I mentioned how happy and thankful I was, that at least that opportunity to talk to other people (LIVE) was there, a way to get socially interconnected to others... at least something my life cannot take away from me. And a few days later it was taken away from me. That even nobody answered made it worse, but who cares. It wouldn't change anything anyway. It is gone and that's how it is. My life in a nutshell.

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I was looking for the chat too šŸ˜”

Reactions: toasterbath
aikoelis6

aikoelis6

Dec 9, 2019
i miss it :(( if someone can send an invite to a discord server id love to join.

Reactions: Wojaczek
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
None of the mods or administrators answers to these kind of topics, so I guess they don't put that much effort to get the chat back. Iam pretty sure they don't care. They could have reacted at least, but I never saw a reply concerning the missing chat.
Correct me if Iam wrong, but I read so many topics concerning the missing chat now and I would have noticed a statement.
I say that in a completely non-judgemental way. They certainly do their job, don't mean to offend anyone. But it's clear, that there is no need for them to bring the chat back.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Amyend88