• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I've made my decision to ctb this coming weekend. I'd like to know if there's someone who would be willing to chat with me and share thoughts until it's time to go. Just a bit of taking the fear away. Nationality or gender doesn't matter. I hope to hear from you

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, intheend, not_a_robot and 5 others
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I've made my decision to ctb this coming weekend. I'd like to know if there's someone who would be willing to chat with me and share thoughts until it's time to go. Just a bit of taking the fear away. Nationality or gender doesn't matter. I hope to hear from you
Sure buddy, we are here. You are not alone

Reactions: Halo13, not_a_robot, Aardwolf and 1 other person
Y

yolemmegetahit

Jun 25, 2019
here if you need anything friend

Reactions: Aardwolf and Circles
R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
Thank you. Feels good not to be alone these days

Reactions: Azagorod, Aardwolf and Circles
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
I'm also here dude! Do not hesitate to PM me if you still need someone.

Reactions: Aardwolf and Circles
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm so sad to hear this. I can't imagine what you're going through now. I'm American, but I speak German (although not nearly as well as you speak English). I will PM you to see how things are going. Please feel free to do the same.

Reactions: Severen, Aardwolf and Circles
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm here if you want to talk to me
Welcome to the forum. It looks like this post is several weeks old and the user hasn't been back for over 3 weeks so it's unlikely you'll get a reply soon. If you'd like to introduce yourself, we have an introduction thread here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/introduce-yourself.3952/

Reactions: AtomicNewt
R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I'm actually still here. It didn't work like I had hoped it would. So if you want to chat, just feel free to write
I'm actually still here. It didn't work like I had hoped it would. So if you want to chat, just feel free to write

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Sorry about that. Can I ask what happened?

Reactions: Circles
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sorry that you're attempt failed. if you need someone to talk to, i'm all ears.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'm here if you want to talk to me