• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
disclaimer: I just wanna say that I am not blaming the site for any of this I understand technical issues can get out of hand very fast

Anyway I just wanted to say that sasu chat dying rly made me realize how utterly alone I am and I have literally formed a social dependency to this website 😭 The void is so big rn im gonna go insane

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FallenDown, Deleted member 8975, Praestat_Mori and 10 others
Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
Me too, jvnko.. me too. I miss the people. I heard that there's discord server!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Twntysix, AvoidingMyself and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not surprised that got deleted as lots of forum content got suddenly deleted as well, sad how this happened on the one place that suicidal people have to openly discuss the subject. I just don't believe this website can be relied on as it doesn't really function properly anymore, I'm sorry that you have to suffer more because of that.

Reactions: Homo erectus
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
me too jnvko, there are too many discord servers and I don't know if I feel 100% comfortable in literally any of them... I just miss gen chat. I miss all your random audio recordings.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FallenDown, Praestat_Mori, betternever2havbeen and 4 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I feel your pain. I really miss it too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, betternever2havbeen, Twntysix and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I wouldn't usually go on it but I went on the other day a couple times just before it went down and I could see myself hanging out there more. I feel like I always discover things right before they end, hopefully it comes back though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 8975

my last few experiences have numbed me to it being there or not. Almost feels like a good thing in a way because it allows heat to die down. It will always be one the most characterizing components of this site. I feel your pain, Jvnko.

• Hugs
Reactions: FallenDown and Twntysix
Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
I miss it too! I didnt reslize how lonely i was-

• Hugs
Reactions: FallenDown, Forever Sleep and Twntysix
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
So it won't come back... right? And its because of forces which think that we shouldn't have contact to each other? We are not allowed to chat with the only people that make our life a little bit more worthy? The only ones that really can understand our pain and suffering? Is that the case? That they want to take that away from us?
The more I experience this cancel cult concerning our freedom how we handle our life (and death), the more it seems, they want us to be tortured in this hell with no option to leave. It is sadistic and perverted and feels even more like a punishment to live. Whatever they do or plan to achieve with this, they succeed in making our lifes more into a nightmare and they don't even care about that.

If there is another reason for the missing chat, technical issues maybe, my comment might sound a bit ridiculous to some users. But its still true when you consider how they took so many peaceful ctb-options and methods away from us. Iam very interested in politics and I have never experienced a politician or party that tried to fight for our human right to die. As long that hasn't changed, humanity will never be a modern civilized species. Live to pay, live to work, live to consume, live to support the system. (Wow... it often really feels like the matrix...)

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
the title looks like the title of a song

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
@befree
Ich hatte leider keine Chance mehr dir zu antworten. Ich habe ausgiebig den Megathread zu EEBD method studiert und währenddessen keine privaten Nachrichten gelesen. Ich bin sehr traurig, dass du davon ausgegangen bist, dass ich dir nicht mehr antworten möchte, ganz im Gegenteil. Dein großartiges Engagement weiß ich sehr zu schätzen.

Last edited: