• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
If this is unacceptable, please remove or let me know where i can find the information. I am using charcoal and want to be sure I do it right the first time. There is no room for error. Once the coals turn white I can move into a small space and allow the smoke to overtake the area, is this correct? If anyone has any additional information, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I don't know much about this method because I know I can't do it successfully, but I do know some interesting data.

Charcoal as a method is not very common but is kind of prevalent in East Asian countries as the less traditional method.

According to the ncbi, "109 CB (charcoal burning) suicide attempts (89 fatal and 20 nonfatal) were reported by newspapers in 13 out of the 31 provinces or provincial-level-municipalities in mainland China."

There is also a wiki article with a list of successful attempts, maybe you can read up on their methods.

The main cause of death is carbon monoxide, reading up on how it works can help.

But sorry, I don't know much about this method because I don't have a room to do it/ don't want to accidentally poison others.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I don't know much about this method because I know I can't do it successfully, but I do know some interesting data.

Charcoal as a method is not very common but is kind of prevalent in East Asian countries as the less traditional method.

According to the ncbi, "109 CB (charcoal burning) suicide attempts (89 fatal and 20 nonfatal) were reported by newspapers in 13 out of the 31 provinces or provincial-level-municipalities in mainland China."

There is also a wiki article with a list of successful attempts, maybe you can read up on their methods.

The main cause of death is carbon monoxide, reading up on how it works can help.

But sorry, I don't know much about this method because I don't have a room to do it/ don't want to accidentally poison others.
I'll be doing this method in my vehicle or in a tent in an open area where no one else is around. I'm with you I don't want to hurt anyone else. Thank you for your input.

Reactions: transientflesh127, RegretedFeeling and waitingforrest
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
If this is unacceptable, please remove or let me know where i can find the information. I am using charcoal and want to be sure I do it right the first time. There is no room for error. Once the coals turn white I can move into a small space and allow the smoke to overtake the area, is this correct? If anyone has any additional information, it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Once they are white there should be no smoke coming off them.
CO is produced from the white coals and is a bit of a denser gas so it sinks to the floor first.
If there is a source of Oxygen then less CO is produced meaning it will take longer or could even fail.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
CO is produced from the white coals and is a bit of a denser gas so it sinks to the floor first.
If there is a source of Oxygen then less CO is produced meaning it will take longer or could even fail.
Thank you BillyBob! So do you think if I do this in my vehicle (once the coals t
Sorry my computer is screwed up. So do you think if i put the charcoal once it turns white into the car it will work?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Thank you BillyBob! So do you think if I do this in my vehicle (once the coals t

Sorry my computer is screwed up. So do you think if i put the charcoal once it turns white into the car it will work?
I would search on this site by "charcoal"- sometimes this method works, and sometimes it doesn't, so I would do a lot of research.

Reactions: transientflesh127
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you!
Sorry for a late reply.
I have done tests before using charcoal in my own car and using a CO monitor.
While my monitor only goes up to 2000ppm, it was reading over that. Although it took about 15 minutes or so to hit that range.
I know alot about using charcoal since it was going to be my method before I got my hands on SN.
Just not sure exactly what can be said here without being banned or warned.

Reactions: transientflesh127