IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I unfortunately only have over the counter sleeping meds but if i was to take all 60 pills it'd be 3000mg of diphenydramine. Should I try and do charcoal method or should I try sleeping pills + drowning. I've heard both can be peaceful but the difference is that charcoal has a lot more prep and unfortunately since I live with my parents I'd have to leave unannounced to some wooded area. I'm worried they'd send out a missing persons report and then I'd be found and warded.

I'm also not sure how effective these sleeping pills will be though, i've never taken them before. I'm fairly dense as a 5'8 200ish pound male so idk if it'll be enougj to get thru me. If i was to drink with the pills though it would knock me out quicker.

What does SASU think is my best chances?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Ive had experience with diphenhydramine mate……because I couldn't get hold of stronger at that time. I took pretty much two whole packs of them (20pills) with vodka and some beers.

They 100% knock you out, but just nowhere near strong enough to keep you from waking when drowning. Thats what I found.

I wouldn't attempt until you get hold of "proper" sleeping meds 👍🏻

• Love
Reactions: IHurtTheOneILove
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Ive had experience with diphenhydramine mate……because I couldn't get hold of stronger at that time. I took pretty much two whole packs of them (20pills) with vodka and some beers.

They 100% knock you out, but just nowhere near strong enough to keep you from waking when drowning. Thats what I found.

I wouldn't attempt until you get hold of "proper" sleeping meds 👍🏻
I'm not too sure how to get ahold of "proper" sleeping meds tho. I can't really fake a prescription strong enough and I'm not super confident in using deep web marketplaces.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I'm not too sure how to get ahold of "proper" sleeping meds tho. I can't really fake a prescription strong enough and I'm not super confident in using deep web marketplaces.
I thought that as well in your position…..trust me, search hard enough and you will get hold of it 👍🏻