• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

i want peace

Aug 29, 2021
I have bought myself two disposable bbq's, an extra 10kg of binchotan charcoal log things and a metal bucket with holes in the top. From everything I've read this sounds like a good amount and should work but I have a few problems. I plan on CTB at my workplace which only I work at and nobody else has access to but I'm not sure if there are CO alarms. I know there are a ton of smoke alarms though. Also I might have to pretend to cook something in the back garden first to get the charcoal to a smoulder without causing any suspicion from the neighbours. I bought a childs pop up tent to sit in with the charcoal and was going to tape bin bags around any gaps.

My other method is the helium exit bag. I have bought a balloon tank which fills 50 balloons but it comes with a nozzle and not a tube. Can I remove the nozzle and attach a tube? I think I prefer this way as it sounds much quicker.

I tried the partial hanging and the strangulation asphixiation, aswell as the night night method a couple of days ago but all I got was a very red neck. I tried quite a few times and was really chilled too as I had valium first. I don't know what I did wrong but each time I counted to at least 200 and never passed out.

Isn't it funny how we are constantly told everything will kill us but when we actually want to die it seems to be the hardest thing in the world to actually do.

N

nico1420

Aug 20, 2021
I have bought myself two disposable bbq's, an extra 10kg of binchotan charcoal log things and a metal bucket with holes in the top. From everything I've read this sounds like a good amount and should work but I have a few problems. I plan on CTB at my workplace which only I work at and nobody else has access to but I'm not sure if there are CO alarms. I know there are a ton of smoke alarms though. Also I might have to pretend to cook something in the back garden first to get the charcoal to a smoulder without causing any suspicion from the neighbours. I bought a childs pop up tent to sit in with the charcoal and was going to tape bin bags around any gaps.

My other method is the helium exit bag. I have bought a balloon tank which fills 50 balloons but it comes with a nozzle and not a tube. Can I remove the nozzle and attach a tube? I think I prefer this way as it sounds much quicker.

I tried the partial hanging and the strangulation asphixiation, aswell as the night night method a couple of days ago but all I got was a very red neck. I tried quite a few times and was really chilled too as I had valium first. I don't know what I did wrong but each time I counted to at least 200 and never passed out.

Isn't it funny how we are constantly told everything will kill us but when we actually want to die it seems to be the hardest thing in the world to actually do.
no its not...not funny at all

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021

I believe you need to check if there's CO alarms. Doing that in the workplace might be grounds for expulsion.

As for the Helium, there have been news of changes in the helium concentration by the manufacturers. Making the percentage of helium lesser and more on oxygen/co2 to prevent being used for CTB. Check If there are details of percentages on the tank.

Reactions: dyingalone123