• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Sorry I'm so clueless, I want to use this method but i never had a chimney, I've never had a bonfire and attended like only 2 barbecues in my life and wasn't paying attention at how the charcoal was burnt. Question 1 how do you light the charcoal? Do charcoals look like logs?
Once the charcoal is lighted do I place in a bathtub( if I'm doing it in bathroom).
Set it on fire in the bathtub? Once it's in flames I have to wait till the flames are out for it to start working? And if I light the charcoal outside in another room the how do I bring the charcoal into bathtub since it will be extremely hot? I'm sorry again I'm so clueless but I'm hoping you guys can give me a step by step detail on how to do this, like how to kill your self with charcoal for dummies. 🤔🙏🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Sorry I'm so clueless, I want to use this method but i never had a chimney, I've never had a bonfire and attended like only 2 barbecues in my life and wasn't paying attention at how the charcoal was burnt. Question 1 how do you light the charcoal? Do charcoals look like logs?
Once the charcoal is lighted do I place in a bathtub( if I'm doing it in bathroom).
Set it on fire in the bathtub? Once it's in flames I have to wait till the flames are out for it to start working? And if I light the charcoal outside in another room the how do I bring the charcoal into bathtub since it will be extremely hot? I'm sorry again I'm so clueless but I'm hoping you guys can give me a step by step detail on how to do this, like how to kill your self with charcoal for dummies. 🤔🙏🙏
I need the same thing. I have brain damage from medication. Everything is confusing to me.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No offence @hopeless08 but there is nothing wrong to do some test runs and have a BBQ (e.g. grilled steak) a few times before you actually plan to use this method if you 've really never lighted charcoal. Ofc and that is logic don't light it inside your flat/house bc there'll be most likely a lot of smoke. There're also utube vids how to start a grill.

Here's a good guide:

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
T

timing

Nov 22, 2023
I tried this method and failed miserably in the past. Things to take note that I learnt:
1) Type of charcoal is very important
2) Got to be burning white
3) Before it gets to burning white, there are a lot of fumes and black smoke (depending on the type)
4) Maybe I used the wrong type, so the smell was super pungent.
5) Environmental temperature is very important. If you live in a hot country, transfering charcoal into a car or confined space = Sauna! It gets really hot and uncomfortable fast.

Good luck.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I need the same thing. I have brain damage from medication. Everything is confusing to me.
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation don't be hard on yourself, the details of the charcoal method are confusing, it's not just you. ❤️

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation don't be hard on yourself, the details of the charcoal method are confusing, it's not just you. ❤️
Thank u. It's just I used to be so highly educated. Now I can't even talk to anyone but my mom.