• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
Wow. I had a feeling when I heard about it that charcoal was involved.

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if she was a member here and learned the process and went for it.... should have left the kids somewhere else for sure this is my planned way of going must not have suffered or ya think the kids would have got out

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if she was a member here and learned the process and went for it...
Death by hibachi is widely known, so one hardly needs this forum to inspire them. If it had been sodium nitrate then I'd think she might have visited here.

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Death by hibachi is widely known, so one hardly needs this forum to inspire them. If it had been sodium nitrate then I'd think she might have visited here.
True although to be honest I had no idea of it until I seen it here