• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
I'm interested in using charcoal in a frying pan. Would appreciate suggests from those have done research on it, tried it or have additional resources. The thing I'm trying to currently figure is if frying charcoal in pan in doors, could lead to a fire. I was unable to find a definite answer to that online. Would appreciate comments that have sources to reference to. I have seen celebrities be successful in this method so I'm hoping it works. I also welcome thoughts on the amount of charcoal that should be used.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Do you plan to use the CO2 method? I don't understand your idea.

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
Do you plan to use the CO2 method? I don't understand your idea.
I don't know what's the CO2 method is. I plan to utilize carbon Monxide poisoning by the burning of the charcoal in a frying pan. The fumes from the charcoal release carbon Monxide. Lemme know if you need more clarification

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The charcoals are not going to ignite, I believe, just from applying heat to the bottom of a frying pan. No ignite, no CO. Are you sure these celebrities didn't just use the frying pan as a container, and then ignited the charcoals in the pan? The charcoals have to be set on fire, burn off their impurities, turn white/red hot, and then they will be emitting CO. The CO has to collect in a small space, like a tent, or maybe a small room, or a vehicle. And the levels of CO needs to get very high, like 10000 PPM or more, so that unconsciousness occurs quickly, and death follows shortly thereafter. There's an entire thread on the CO here called CO Megathread. You should read it and study it. If you do the CO method and don't succeed, you can mess yourself up very badly, and you can be in a worse situation than you find yourself now, maybe so bad that you will be unable to ever try to CTB ever again. So, if that happens, you'll be "living" in utter misery for the rest of your life and unable to get yourself out of this new hell you find yourself in. Better to put in the appropriate amount of time studying a method to make sure you don't make a mistake and screw it up.

• Informative
Reactions: nolongersuicidal?, madebrief and 710
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
CO2 asphyxiation
That is the method you are using
I don't know what's the CO2 method is. I plan to utilize carbon Monxide poisoning by the burning of the charcoal in a frying pan. The fumes from the charcoal release carbon Monxide. Lemme know if you need more clarification

Reactions: nolongersuicidal?
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
L
I'm interested in using charcoal in a frying pan. Would appreciate suggests from those have done research on it, tried it or have additional resources. The thing I'm trying to currently figure is if frying charcoal in pan in doors, could lead to a fire. I was unable to find a definite answer to that online. Would appreciate comments that have sources to reference to. I have seen celebrities be successful in this method so I'm hoping it works. I also welcome thoughts on the amount of charcoal that should be used.
Dude, that won't work, please check data found here in SS to carry out your task...... successfully. Love and peace to you.

Reactions: nolongersuicidal?