• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

erii

Jan 28, 2020
Hey so after some research I've decided on trying charcoal burning, i looked through every method i could find and it seemed like the only realistic one for me, i don't access to guns and i don't think i'll be able to get anything that isn't like something that i can easily go online or walk into a store and buy. I'm terrified of the idea of jumping off or in front of something. In the past i tried exit bag and i was out in a few seconds and i'm very sure that if i hadn't knocked the chair over while i was out that i would of died from it. I had a massive headache and couldn't walk after it but it's something i think i could go through again. Only thing is i tried doing the exact same thing again and just the feeling of the cold gas, the sound and the bag over my head freaked me out and i decided i couldn't do it anymore. I'm very sure i could handle charcoal burning because i'm not having to deal with those 3 things. So my question is if i was out in a few seconds with exit bag and i could deal with the pain is it right to assume that charcoal burning is the right one for me or is there another method I've likely missed? Also i saw this asked earlier but wasn't responded to, if i do charcoal burning with a hibachi or something should the vents be left open or closed?

TLDR: Tried exit bag in the past could deal with the pain but everything else to do with it scares the fuck out of me, is charcoal burning right for me or is there another method i'm missing?

Reactions: Deathfinally89, highlyvolatile and Indieblue
T

throw.me.away

Jan 25, 2020
The charcoal method is what I plan on using too. I personally haven't done any tests, but I hear most of the side effects are headaches & nausea, so you should be good there, especially if you can take any benzos. I would also check out the night night method & partial hanging just to be sure that those wouldn't suit you better.

I've never used a hibachi grill so I'm not sure how it works, but as long as you're able to get enough CO into your space you shouldn't have a problem.

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I've tested it, it's painless... you don't feel as if you're choking you just lose consciousness. I left as I started getting severely drowsy in less than a minute

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Janeツ, highlyvolatile and 3 others
P

Paula

May 21, 2019
Someone can describe the method in details?
I've tested it, it's painless... you don't feel as if you're choking you just lose consciousness. I left as I started getting severely drowsy in less than a minute
You didn't feel suffocated with the smog?

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
if you faint is the best but there are cases when its takes time and you fill bad

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Ran into this chart. It might take awhile to work depending on several factors

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-02-11-11-08-20.png
    Capture+_2020-02-11-11-08-20.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: Halo13 and Indieblue
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
yeah but mostly you dont have any clue of ppm % .you lay down and hope for good

H

hellothere

Feb 4, 2020
hi I am new on here to, I live in the uk and this method seems like a very easy method and one I am considering. Please could someone help with how this method actually works and what I need to carry it out? Thank you

Reactions: fat feet
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
you have the search and megathread with all info.
generaly take charcoal close room wait 3 hours enter and boom you faint

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
hi I am new on here to, I live in the uk and this method seems like a very easy method and one I am considering. Please could someone help with how this method actually works and what I need to carry it out? Thank you

Have a look through this..https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/
Have a look through this..https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
It is my choice if I don't get Nembutal. What I have found is as follows:
1. car, a relative remote location but not too remote as to never be found, charcoal, chimney starter, charcoal grill, a few bricks, sleeping pills + beer.
2. Park the car at the chosen place with a mountain view in the evening, right before darkness.
3. Starts preparation and put the charcoal into the chimney starter to get things going, outside of the car.
4. That takes about 1 hour, so start typing scheduled emails to be sent out next morning to notify people my upcoming death and where to find my dead body.
5. Once the charcoal turn grey/white with little smoke, move them from the chimney starter to the charcoal grill
6. Place the charcoal grill inside the car on top of the few bricks for heat insulation purpose.
7. Get in, close the doors/windows, take the sleeping pills and sip some beer. (around 8pm?)
8. Close my eyes and ....hopefully pass away peacefully and painlessly.

then...hopefully my scheduled emails will be read in the morning when my consciousness is gone and police will be notified to find my dead-body as well as my letters. My dead body should still be relatively whole without worms crawling and disgusting body liquids all over. It will be examined within a day and sent straight to cremation, then my family will spread my ash in my pre-designated area.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I really want to use this method, as I've been feeling really depressed and fed up with life for a long time. Would something like a pop-up tent be suitable, as it's real easy to set one of those up by yourself. I don't have access to a car and I wouldn't feel comfortable putting a gas inside a car anyways as it might explode with petrol being in the engine. The only huge issue is I don't really understand neither know the correct step by step in order to successfully set out and do this method. Does anybody know how to do it? I'm from the U.K so I presume this would be the best way. With either a chimney starter or BBQ.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
You didn't feel suffocated with the smog?

Smog? CO is invisible, if you're seeing smoke you're doing it wrong lol

Keys to making this successful
1. Smaller the room the better
2. Don't enter the area that the CO is being generated for awhile, let it build up. That way you will lose consciousness very quickly when you walk in

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannyboy
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
2. Don't enter the area that the CO is being generated for awhile, let it build up. That way you will lose consciousness very quickly when you walk in

I am not sure about that. It makes sense to have it built up a bit, but if the concentration is too high, not sure how the body will react. If your wait for the sleeping pill to take effect outside the car, you should be able to fall asleep quickly once inside so the gradual buildup of CO should be able to do the job without making your body feel anything. Just my guess

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I am not sure about that. It makes sense to have it built up a bit, but if the concentration is too high, not sure how the body will react. If your wait for the sleeping pill to take effect outside the car, you should be able to fall asleep quickly once inside so the gradual buildup of CO should be able to do the job without making your body feel anything. Just my guess

The more concentrated it is the quicker you will pass out from oxygen deprivation and the quicker you CTB. I honestly don't think a sleeping pills a good idea, you don't really need one if you're doing the method right; you could lose consciousness from a lower level of CO and rather than CTBing wake up with brain damage

colcol

colcol

Feb 21, 2020
some acohol would be drank by me first then play my fav song on repeat as i sit next to my indoor barberque

• Hugs
Reactions: User00 and fat feet
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
It is my choice if I don't get Nembutal. What I have found is as follows:
1. car, a relative remote location but not too remote as to never be found, charcoal, chimney starter, charcoal grill, a few bricks, sleeping pills + beer.
2. Park the car at the chosen place with a mountain view in the evening, right before darkness.
3. Starts preparation and put the charcoal into the chimney starter to get things going, outside of the car.
4. That takes about 1 hour, so start typing scheduled emails to be sent out next morning to notify people my upcoming death and where to find my dead body.
5. Once the charcoal turn grey/white with little smoke, move them from the chimney starter to the charcoal grill
6. Place the charcoal grill inside the car on top of the few bricks for heat insulation purpose.
7. Get in, close the doors/windows, take the sleeping pills and sip some beer. (around 8pm?)
8. Close my eyes and ....hopefully pass away peacefully and painlessly.

then...hopefully my scheduled emails will be read in the morning when my consciousness is gone and police will be notified to find my dead-body as well as my letters. My dead body should still be relatively whole without worms crawling and disgusting body liquids all over. It will be examined within a day and sent straight to cremation, then my family will spread my ash in my pre-designated area.
Can this cause explosions doing it inside of a car? As with petrol being inside of the engine it just sounds real risky to me, since explosions are never a nice way to go.
Smog? CO is invisible, if you're seeing smoke you're doing it wrong lol

Keys to making this successful
1. Smaller the room the better
When doing it in a tent such as a pop up one side they are easier to setup, do I need to tape any seams in the tent or do anything to it? As I've heard because the walls in a tent are so thin, air can easily make it's way through especially when it's real windy outside like it is in my area. Can they ruin everything or would I still be good?
Would this work if I did this in a closet or something? But then again it can be risky to other people and I can't afford to put my family in any danger. I've heard it can cause explosions with sockets being nearby.

Last edited:
K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
you are not putting fire inside the car, just CO-producing charcoal. when oxygen runs out (when you are gone), the charcoal will slowly extinguish.

K

kamakura

Feb 12, 2020
Car > tent > room, in my opinion. I am not sure if I wanna do it in my car, because my family will still wanna use it after my exit.

H

hindsight_free

Sep 9, 2023
CO is pretty fast and painless. The only difference in a CTB situation is because we are conscious about the act so any discomfort is pinned to the process as one struggles to fight SI.
Not recommending it though...