• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kaworu

Aug 27, 2018
From all of the methods I've seen (and tried!), charcoal burning seems better for me. Accessible (I've got everything I need already), easy, relatively quick, and best of all: painless and peaceful. Hanging myself was impossible, I did not have a suspension and the instincts kicked in and I panicked (out of my control, trust me) when I would let go.

However, there are some practical problems. First, at home I do have a small bathroom with no outside windows, but there is a vent and light placements, I thought about covering those with plastic and tape. Also, covering the gap under the door (or the whole door frame itself). Second, I read the heat is unbearable, but nothing that could not be mitigated by a wet towel.

Third, my biggest concern is the survival instincts. I'm not a particularly brave person and if I go through this, I want to go all the way, but my concern is getting into the bathroom, lighting the charcoal and going "Oh no what am I doing?", get anxious/panic and leave. No. I don't want that. So, I need to take it in small steps. What can I do to NOT back up from this? Alcohol? Drugs? Anything you can suggest?

And, additionally, am I right about the method? Almost sounds too good to be true. I cannot find anything on the internet!

Reactions: lv-gras
s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
It all sounds like a pretty solid plan to me. But I do think alcohol and drugs would be best to help calm any nerves and hopefully you'll pass out very quickly and just fall asleep. Good luck with your plan.

Reactions: kaworu
M

musicismylife

Oct 7, 2018
I am considering the same method, I was wondering if Quetiapine + a bunch of benzos would make me sleep faster. Any clue on that ?

M

musicismylife

Oct 7, 2018
I would also like to know more about the heat in a small bathroom for 2kg of charcoal, how long will it actually take for me to sleep ?

AceOfSpadesCTB

AceOfSpadesCTB

Oct 9, 2018
You will need to light and burn the charcoal outside initially, otherwise you'll fill the space with smoke and have a truly miserable time. I'd recommend checking out the CO megathread first, there's a lot of information on there for burn times and prep to take.

Reactions: musicismylife