• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Yes i feel so much the feelings of loss in life so there are things and goals i have to reach before CTB so i got more time....

Anyone else feeling the same,who are in the same situation?

This is a good advice take your time(give it time) and dont act impulsive.

I have also thinking about another method and to get an nitrogen-tank and mask delivered to me to the door.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
it's definitely a good advice. not to rush or act impulsive.
i was at a similar place to where you are now, considering to give myself more time to ctb since i had goals to complete. but with time things happened that somehow started fill that emptiness inside of me and i started to feel lively again ( sorry if this sounds weird ). although i didn't want this to happen so i am gonna go back to how i was, so as to make up my mind to ctb again but the thing is, you give yourself some time and never know what miracle happens.

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
it's definitely a good advice. not to rush or act impulsive.
i was at a similar place to where you are now, considering to give myself more time to ctb since i had goals to complete. but with time things happened that somehow started fill that emptiness inside of me and i started to feel lively again ( sorry if this sounds weird ). although i didn't want this to happen so i am gonna go back to how i was, so as to make up my mind to ctb again but the thing is, you give yourself some time and never know what miracle happens.
Thanks you for the good answer!and you are right you never know the shift and change with time and a miracle can happen.I feel that i must get something out of life before CTB as a winner and not a loser.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Thanks you for the good answer!and you are right you never know the shift and change with time and a miracle can happen.I feel that i must get something out of life before CTB as a winner and not a loser.
heh a[preciate
and def do that thing which makes you feel like you made sumn of your life before ctb, i am working on sumn like that too mate good luck to you

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
It's your body, your mind, your life and your death: in other words, it's your choice. The only the thing you can't do is take back a successful suicide attempt.

• Love
Reactions: rosepanda
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
well, if you've got goals to achieve then ctb shouldn't be the prize once you succeed at achieving your goals and pass the finish line

i mean like, what's stopping you from getting more out of life once you've worked your way through the goals that you wish to achieve at the moment

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
The disturbed singer GG Allin only told some wise words:"when you reached your peak,it´s time to die"

rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
It's your body, your mind, your life and your death: in other words, it's your choice. The only the thing you can't do is take back a successful suicide attempt.
I love how you phrased this

• Love
Reactions: Ash