• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imamistakendumarsse

May 3, 2020
So i can get faint easily by just leaning while standing...basically putting myself at an acute angle with the floor. There is a window behind me and im going to hang from the window grills. Once i become unconscious, will my knees buckle? Or is there any chance of them not buckling?

I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
So i can get faint easily by just leaning while standing...basically putting myself at an acute angle with the floor. There is a window behind me and im going to hang from the window grills. Once i become unconscious, will my knees buckle? Or is there any chance of them not buckling?
They will buckle I did it last Saturday and can't replicate it

I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
How did u survive?
I used a scalf and I blacked out I was about 6 inches off the floor doing partial and the scalf stretched so I ended up sitting in the floor woke up choking and not knowing where I was, tired to replicate it many many times and can't black out I will be trying today till hopefully I succeed

I

Imamistakendumarsse

May 3, 2020
Oh
I used a scalf and I blacked out I was about 6 inches off the floor doing partial and the scalf stretched so I ended up sitting in the floor woke up choking and not knowing where I was, tired to replicate it many many times and can't black out I will be trying today till hopefully I succeed
so you did the seated variety?

I

Itseasy

May 8, 2020
Oh

so you did the seated variety?
Yeah just tied the noose and sat there of the ground i came close to blacking out a few times but quit to go for a cig god knows why but that one time I was ready to leave I'm ready today I tried it earlier with the scalf not as low so I'm standing more I can feel things happening so I'll be trying this today while everyone is out

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
Can confirm, they will buckle once you are unconscious. The hard thing is to get there. I managed it pretty easily and comfy at the first try and then failed because of ceiling panel crashing down.
Also if its the first try prepare well and try not to fail. If the first try fails, it gets a hundred times harder at the second. While i felts good and didn't had any issues with SI the first time, i do have it now.

I

Imamistakendumarsse

May 3, 2020
Can confirm, they will buckle once you are unconscious. The hard thing is to get there. I managed it pretty easily and comfy at the first try and then failed because of ceiling panel crashing down.
Also if its the first try prepare well and try not to fail. If the first try fails, it gets a hundred times harder at the second. While i felts good and didn't had any issues with SI the first time, i do have it now.
Yeah i know what u mean. My si comes from failing and getting caught coz my folks are at home....and im scared of the convulsions alerting them...even if i were to do it at night