• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
More and more I've been thinking about going with SN instead of full hanging. I've heard that if something goes wrong with SN there aren't as many bad effects, or if you're stopped/"saved" in the process of CTBing? I've also had trouble finding a suitable spot for a full drop hanging. It would just be nice to have a more peaceful way. I'm going to look into getting a shipping mailbox at a store near where I live and having it delivered there to make sure no one interferes with it or sees

If anyone has a reliable source please PM me, I really don't have the money to get scammed lmao. Right now all I have is the Ukrainian source which I am extremely skeptical of and a source "S" that seems fairly legitimate

Oh and the antiemetics. How hard are those to find? I've heard you need a prescription and I'd really rather not deal with anything on the darknet. Any help is genuinely appreciated

I'll probably just hang on (pun not intended) to my rope and hanging supplies I already have and if SN doesn't work out I can just use that as a backup. And if that doesn't work out for one reason or another, I honestly think I'm just going to head to a shooting range and do it there. I know that's absolutely awful, that's why SN/hanging are my first choices, but I feel like I'm being backed into a corner

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Dliena, prettycvnt and 2 others
CasTheFriendlyGhost

CasTheFriendlyGhost

call me Caspar
Jan 5, 2024
for some reason reading your post makes me incredibly sad. you just sound so resigned

i can't help you with sources. if i had access to a gun, it would be my first choice because it's fast and painless. why do you think it's more awful than hanging yourself?

it should be fairly easy to get a prescription for antiemetics though. it's prescribed for motion sickness, migraine that's accompanied by nausea or during a gastric-intestinal disease that causes nausea

Reactions: february in alaska
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
for how to get your hands on the proper antiemetics you need, i'd suggest looking at Stan's guide to SN. i'll copy-paste the part of interest, but i'd suggest looking at the guide regardless because it really is quite useful
Some people have gone to their primary care doctor and have been able to get a prescription pretending that they have migraines and feel nauseous. Say that a close family member has the same thing and that they use Metoclopramide that works well for them. You may want to research symptoms of migraines as it is likely the doctor will ask questions.It is such a low level medication that most doctors would prescribe without concern.
this is the most important part, though, when it comes to getting antiemetics. i've heard the sources FF and TIG thrown around when talking about getting SN, but i think FF might no longer be active or trustworthy and i've also seen lots of people talking about the lack of purity from TIG, although i'm not very sure if that's true or not.

so personally i'm not really sure what sources are best, but i will also reference the SN bible method guide which gives some info on what to do to find SN sources
SN can be purchased easily in the Asian countries but for the west it is challenging to purchase but it is not impossible. For North America try to source from other countries like Mexico, India, Malaysia, China but shipping will be expensive. For European countries try sourcing from Asian countries and some European countries which are not under the radar like Poland, Romania, Hungary. Better to use vpn to source because some websites are not visible if you don't use vpn but it is not necessary.
i know that a lot of the info i have is very uncertain, but i can only say what i'm sure of, which is what i've seen from the guides here. i apologize that i can't give any more information, but hopefully this is at least partially helpful.

• Informative
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Right now all I have is the Ukrainian source which I am extremely skeptical of and a source "S" that seems fairly legitimate

The Ukrainian source is legit, even though the website looks kinda basic. UK authorities seem to have tabs on them but someone in the US on here reported successfully getting SN from them in the last day or so, so if you're in Alaska, it may well be viable.

• Informative
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
for some reason reading your post makes me incredibly sad. you just sound so resigned

i can't help you with sources. if i had access to a gun, it would be my first choice because it's fast and painless. why do you think it's more awful than hanging yourself?

it should be fairly easy to get a prescription for antiemetics though. it's prescribed for motion sickness, migraine that's accompanied by nausea or during a gastric-intestinal disease that causes nausea

I mostly mean doing it at a shooting range is more awful, because you'd be doing it in front of a lot of people and traumatizing them. Since I'm from the US, CTB via gun always seemed like the easiest way, but researching more about it has made me really adverse to the method... I've seen people CTB with guns on gore videos, just the sheer violence and mess of it makes my stomach turn. Even worse, the horror stories of people who survive attempts with a gun

for how to get your hands on the proper antiemetics you need, i'd suggest looking at Stan's guide to SN. i'll copy-paste the part of interest, but i'd suggest looking at the guide regardless because it really is quite useful

this is the most important part, though, when it comes to getting antiemetics. i've heard the sources FF and TIG thrown around when talking about getting SN, but i think FF might no longer be active or trustworthy and i've also seen lots of people talking about the lack of purity from TIG, although i'm not very sure if that's true or not.

so personally i'm not really sure what sources are best, but i will also reference the SN bible method guide which gives some info on what to do to find SN sources

i know that a lot of the info i have is very uncertain, but i can only say what i'm sure of, which is what i've seen from the guides here. i apologize that i can't give any more information, but hopefully this is at least partially helpful.

No thank you that is very helpful. I'll probably try to get a prescription. If that doesn't work out, I wonder if there's any otc stuff that would work in higher doses or something. But either way thank you, I'll definitely look into things more before committing to anything

The Ukrainian source is legit, even though the website looks kinda basic. UK authorities seem to have tabs on them but someone in the US on here reported successfully getting SN from them in the last day or so, so if you're in Alaska, it may well be viable.

Oh man okay that's great to hear since it's so much less expensive. Despite my username I'm not from Alaska but I am in the US, so my fingers are crossed to get some before more crackdowns happen