Charaltontin

Charaltontin

Apr 2, 2021
Do you ever just wanna change completely into a new person?, I wanna give it a try before I ctb, do everything I want and tell the world to fuck off and when I've at least had some fun I'll do it...and if anything bad happens suicide is always an option, I'm not gonna do it and change because of the person I love...but idk

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, sunsetintehwoods and LionsTigersAndBears
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I've often thought about it but I've never been able to do it. Instead of trying to change who you are, think about who you really are. Part of my depression came from trying to fit in and match expectations put on me.
Is this what you are doing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Mentalmick and sunsetintehwoods
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I love and hate myself so much that I don't wanna change.
For instance, I hate being suicidal and bipolar but I love not having a "boring and normal" mind.
I mean, what is happiness? Studying, working, getting married, having children, keep on working until you're an old grey man and die? That's not life for me.

I love being a freak, gamer, wondering how the hell the universe and life are all the time, getting drunk, being lazy and watching tv shows all every night, etc.

Still, I hate my bipolar disorder and suicidal thoughts. They just won't allow me to be 100% happy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Charaltontin

Charaltontin

Apr 2, 2021
I've often thought about it but I've never been able to do it. Instead of trying to change who you are, think about who you really are. Part of my depression came from trying to fit in and match expectations put on me.
Is this what you are doing?
Not really it's more like I'm tired of being the same person everyday, I have groups I can fit in, I'm good at making friends just very shy but when I put myself out there I can do alot but my mentalty is that being me is bad cause I feel this way so If I'm someone else maybe it could change

• Hugs
Reactions: Tackingintothewind
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
If you are going to make real changes then you need to make sure they have depth and are not just on the surface. Otherwise you risk being one person on the outside, but someone else underneath, like wearing a mask.

So try to be who you want to be, but make sure it's really you, if that makes sense. In other words don't become someone else just to fit in with what you think is expected of you by others. I think they call it being authentic.

• Love
Reactions: kwho, aviation, Tackingintothewind and 1 other person
L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
I hate life so I do not want to change into another person. I can't think of a more despicable thing than the word "Life".