P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Going from in class to online is much tougher than I thought. I just don't have the motivation to deal with a group project when I can't actually meet up with my group mates in person. Then we have to create a video and upload it to YouTube too. Lots of coordination and reaching out I have to do these days. Incredibly uncomfortable with video chatting and I'll have to do that.

I'm out of refills for an antidepressant and now I have to video chat my doc if I want more. Seriously considering going off them cold turkey just so I can avoid using video chat. same with therapy. I'd rather wait on in person therapy to start again instead of using zoom or something.

It's very late and I'm tired and this is the ramble you're getting from me tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Going from in class to online is much tougher than I thought. I just don't have the motivation to deal with a group project when I can't actually meet up with my group mates in person. Then we have to create a video and upload it to YouTube too. Lots of coordination and reaching out I have to do these days. Incredibly uncomfortable with video chatting and I'll have to do that.

I'm out of refills for an antidepressant and now I have to video chat my doc if I want more. Seriously considering going off them cold turkey just so I can avoid using video chat. same with therapy. I'd rather wait on in person therapy to start again instead of using zoom or something.

It's very late and I'm tired and this is the ramble you're getting from me tonight.

Hello, I know it's hard. I don't have any motivation myself. But if you can make yourself speak to your doctor and get refills, that is worth it to look after yourself. Please try and do that.

• Love
Reactions: Pallf and Wolfjob_dayjob