• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Although I do have SN now, I've decided I'm going to buy SCBA + nitrogen. The kit is really expensive but its a much more quicker and peaceful way to go. Also, I think there are less risks of it going wrong

• Yay!
Reactions: Endex, outrider567, Someone123 and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
That is a much better method if you can put it together, I think it takes some mechanical skills and more money, plus a good location for this. For people with less skills and money sn is still often a person's best option. Any inert gas method has a chance to be very peaceful.

Reactions: Freebird4567, Endex, outrider567 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wanting a more quicker and peaceful way to leave this world is understandable, I believe that the more peaceful the method is, the easier that it is to go through with ctb. I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Endex, forced2live and Jadzia
J

JC96178235

Aug 26, 2022
Although I do have SN now, I've decided I'm going to buy SCBA + nitrogen. The kit is really expensive but its a much more quicker and peaceful way to go. Also, I think there are less risks of it going wrong
Where are you getting all the kit?

Reactions: Endex
enditplz

enditplz

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Same here. I have SN but after reading up on inert gas and SCBA, seems like a better option to go peacefully. But it does seem harder to setup and I read a lot of threads about people not setting it up correctly. I'm worried I'm too mentally challenged to get it right and might survive and end up with brain damage.

Reactions: littlelady774, Source Energy, RUPA and 2 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
which SCBA are you getting? would you share an Amazon link? I too vacillate between Nitrogen and SN. I don't have any at the moment, but I have to do something, eventually. Please advise on the kit, which one you buy
Same here. I have SN but after reading up on inert gas and SCBA, seems like a better option to go peacefully. But it does seem harder to setup and I read a lot of threads about people not setting it up correctly. I'm worried I'm too mentally challenged to get it right and might survive and end up with brain damage.
you just summed up my thoughts. I fear I am too stupid to assemble it