N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I cannot work. Nobody gives me a second chance to work anyway. But my last experiences with work were horrible. It made me horribly depressed. So I told my psychologist. I really do not know any way out. It will end in poverty. This will probably cause my suicide. He answered we might have to change the perspective. Maybe if I try to have less pressure when I work it will be easier. First of all I like my psychologist. But I am a mess at work. Really I tried it very hard, it made me horribly depressed, i stopped sleeping. Changing my perspective does not work. Some people cannot work. Why don't they acknowledge that.?
Just because the result (poverty) would be too bad they say it is a logicical fallacy because i am depressed.
I've experienced this twice the psychologists are slightly precocious when they think I am just too depressed. I rather think they suffer from a positive shift in thinking that does not acknowledge the bad situation i am in.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and WornOutLife
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through that. It can be very tough when we tell our psychologist that we can work and they tell us to shift our perspective... without telling us the why and the how. I wonder though, I wonder if we used so techniques that have actually worked for other people if we couldn't shift.

lifke I wonder if we laid down and slowed our breathing to a comfortable but slower rate and got to the place that isn't asleep and isn't awake... and played out a movie in our head of the life we want if our subconscious wouldn't get what we are trying to tell it.

well, doesn't seem like it could hurt me to try and I don't have anything else to try.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Working has always been a problem for me so, I can relate.
However, I took into account every single possibility and I found something that "works" for me (no pun intended): TEACHING.
When I teach, it feels natural. I don't feel as if I'm working. Sure, there's some stress but I can cope with it.

My point is, maybe you haven't found your ideal job yet and just like me, you don't like being bossed around?
Have you checked all the options you have?

I have a friend who makes a living filling captchas and completing online surveys. He's really happy and he used to hate working!

Reactions: 262653
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Teaching is also the best work i have experienced. However I cannot make this as a fulltime job. If I do not get anything else I make this in order to get 150 euro per month. This is the amount i can earn when I am on welfare. How many hours do you teach per week? Do you have a degree?