bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Well, normally psychologists and psychiatrists have many titles and are easily found on social media. Look a bit about this professional and he has such an ideological bias that I think he is going to make me feel like a member of the Nuremberg trials. It is incredible the biased, ideological and political opinions that it shows on Twitter. But unbelievable. He talks about men as if we were trash (in elaborate language), and he takes credit for feminist feats that he has no idea about. She is the typical liberal cock. Seriously, her Twitter automatically makes me reject this professional. I'm imagining sitting in the chair and automatically becoming an enemy to her. Seriously, I'm on the left, but the atrocities I've read on your social media ... buff. It reminds me of an artistic drawing teacher who always gave me 5 when my average in all courses was 10. Anyway ...

Wilhelm keitel

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, WornOutLife and Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Bueno, normalmente los psicólogos y psiquiatras tienen muchos títulos y se encuentran fácilmente en las redes sociales. Mire un poco a este profesional y tiene tal sesgo ideológico que creo que me va a hacer sentir como un miembro de los juicios de Nuremberg. Es increíble las opiniones sesgadas, ideológicas y políticas que muestra en Twitter. Pero increíble. Habla de los hombres como si fuéramos basura (en un lenguaje elaborado) y se atribuye el mérito de las hazañas feministas de las que no tiene ni idea. Ella es la típica polla liberal. En serio, su Twitter automáticamente me hace rechazar a este profesional. Me estoy imaginando sentado en la silla y convirtiéndome automáticamente en un enemigo de ella. En serio, soy de la izquierda, pero las atrocidades que he leído en tus redes sociales ... aficionado.

View attachment 66189
I am from left too, which is your problem? You have Been given a diagnosis?

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I am from left too, which is your problem? You have Been given a diagnosis?
Yes, I have a diagnosis. Major Depression, Panic Disorder ... The thing is, caviar is left. You know. Like many politicians of the PSOE. Of that kind of left, if it can be called left. Nothing, basically it mentioned some feminist events omitting the men, as if only women had fought in the feminist struggle. As data, in 1931, the PSOE did not want women to vote. Study the Spanish labor movement a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Sí, tengo un diagnóstico. Depresión mayor, trastorno de pánico ... Lo que pasa es que queda caviar. Sabes. Como muchos políticos del PSOE. De ese tipo de izquierda, si se puede llamar izquierda. Nada, básicamente mencionó algunos hechos feministas omitiendo a los hombres, como si solo las mujeres hubieran peleado en la lucha feminista. Como dato, en 1931, el PSOE no quería que las mujeres votaran. Estudia mucho el movimiento obrero español.
I agree with you on everything.
I have a similar diagnosis, but sometimes I think it is something more serious.
I am a great student of the labor and left movements of our country. I Know that one no for the female vote.
Actually SOE is not from left, they have left us on the street, they are traitors, servants of capital .
I heard, while waiting, for My therapyst To talk with a member of the doctors union and his speech was Hitlerian, i didn't want to judge him, but in the session, he talked me like I was a trash, and he didn't allow me to speak..
Conclusion: if you don't like how she thinks, don't Ask her for help

• Love
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I do not have a choice. I will do an interview and if I see something wrong I will request a change. I couldn't request it without a session. The last one was a good one, the kind of person who doesn't judge. Sure, the doctors union as well as others are corporatist. The people may already be dying of hunger that they will only ask for their salary raise and / or privileges. I really believe more in psychologists, they seem to be connected to the human than the chemical.

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
No tengo una opción. Haré una entrevista y si veo algo mal solicitaré un cambio. No podría solicitarlo sin una sesión. El último fue bueno, el tipo de persona que no juzga. Seguro, tanto el sindicato de médicos como otros son corporativistas. Es posible que la gente ya se esté muriendo de hambre y que solo pida su aumento de sueldo y / o privilegios. Realmente creo más en los psicólogos, parecen estar conectados con lo humano que con lo químico.
My therapist is a social security psychologist, the talk I heard was from my therapist with a spokesperson for the workers who made several complaints about work issues, my therapist must be some kind of boss, he denied everything I asked to the representative of the workers and called him Social Communist and Bolivarian, you know.
At that moment I almost left, but I decided to give it a try, the session was horrible, the next session is in May, recently my therapist called me on the phone and it was more pleasant than that day, so I'm going to give one more chance to therapy, but I know from my experience several years ago that it will not be effective for me.
I hope you have a good experience, I guess you will pay for it. Good luck

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Mi terapeuta es psicólogo de seguridad social, la charla que escuché fue de mi terapeuta con un vocero de los trabajadores que hizo varias quejas sobre temas laborales, mi terapeuta debe ser algún tipo de jefe, negó todo lo que le pedí al representante de los trabajadores y lo llamé Social Comunista y Bolivariano, ya sabes.
En ese momento casi me voy, pero decidí intentarlo, la sesión fue horrible, la próxima sesión es en mayo, recientemente mi terapeuta me llamó por teléfono y fue más agradable que ese día, así que voy para dar una oportunidad más a la terapia, pero sé por mi experiencia de hace varios años que no será efectiva para mí.
Espero que tengas una buena experiencia, supongo que la pagarás. Buena suerte
Que va, el mío es de la seguridad social también. Hace tiempo que no puedo pagar nada privado. Tuve experiencia con uno que me timo con unos medicamentos. Al cambiar de medicamentos tuve una crisis autolitica. Me fue abandonando a pesar de pagarle 100 euros la hora.

Gracias por tus palabras.Ya te contaré

• Aww..
Reactions: Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Que va, el mío es de la seguridad social también. Hace tiempo que no puedo pagar nada privado. Tuve experiencia con uno que me timo con unos medicamentos. Al cambiar de medicamentos tuve una crisis autolitica. Me fue abandonando a pesar de pagarle 100 euros la hora.

Gracias por tus palabras.
I had that kind of troubles too

• Aww..