NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Fuuuuuck. (Excuse the following, I wrote it as it came to me)

My mother's in the hospital & it's serious.

She & I are not close, we have been distant for years & recently estranged over the last few years. But my dad... fuuuck. What is happening? I wanted to CTB today & now I'm unbearably torn. He called before Christmas trying to see if I wanted to talk to her.

She's the reason we're estranged in the first place. Ugh! I feel like I can't breathe.

This is probably the most selfish thought that I harbour. She caused so much torment in my life. Gah! I'm mad & yet I can't stop crying.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Wrennie, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That sounds really tough.
I hope you can be strong during this storm.

Send you lots of love and hugs and hope things get better!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
@WornOutLife

But I don't want to be strong & weather the storm. I've spent the last week organizing my affairs & writings my notes, cleaning my apartment, packing my stuff... if not for my neighbor's erratic sleep schedule... I would have taken a stat dose of SN.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and WornOutLife
S

SITEFAN

Jan 14, 2021
Can't tell you what to do or what not to do but hope you do what works out best for you

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I didn't care about anything else, I just wanted everything to be over. So why do I care now? :mmm: I haven't stopped crying since I found out & now I feel guilty for the thoughts I'm having.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SodaBaconWeed and Wrennie