miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i know i made a post lately where i said i was going this month but after thinking it i will be waiting a bit more,these last days whit new dose of lexapro been better,my mood is better due to me playing again whit some online friends to a competitive game and the use of weed to fight depression,i still wanna ctb but i wanna enjoy this days that still shit but better than usual,i hope you are better,i been less active this days due to the full gaming mode i am on right now

also maybe i will buy a new pc i been waiting for so long so right now thats whats keep me living,im still afraid i wont be able to ctb due to SI

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, death137, VIBRITANNIA and 10 others
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
i know i made a post lately where i said i was going this month but after thinking it i will be waiting a bit more,these last days whit new dose of lexapro been better,my mood is better due to me playing again whit some online friends to a competitive game and the use of weed to fight depression,i still wanna ctb but i wanna enjoy this days that still shit but better than usual,i hope you are better,i been less active this days due to the full gaming mode i am on right now

also maybe i will buy a new pc i been waiting for so long so right now thats whats keep me living,im still afraid i wont be able to ctb due to SI
CBT can be the right decision but its also a permanent one. If you have things you are actively looking forward to you owe it to yourself to do you best to fully enjoy those things. Please focus on being as kind to yourself and possible, I'm glad to hear hope is growing in you! This doesn't happen for everyone, I'd nurture that flame if I were in your position. I hope the joy you can experience in this life grows!

• Love
Reactions: thethatsitboy, Sinkinshyp, miguel6565 and 1 other person
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
CBT can be the right decision but its also a permanent one. If you have things you are actively looking forward to you owe it to yourself to do you best to fully enjoy those things. Please focus on being as kind to yourself and possible, I'm glad to hear hope is growing in you! This doesn't happen for everyone, I'd nurture that flame if I were in your position. I hope the joy you can experience in this life grows!
Thanks mate,i was so focused on die that i wasnt able to think outside the box i will enjoy and then what lifes for me it will be

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, sadworld, 141592653 and 1 other person

TW She/Her
Aug 9, 2020
Thanks mate,i was so focused on die that i wasnt able to think outside the box i will enjoy and then what lifes for me it will be
I relate, I was prep my ctb for three months until COVID broke my plan, and I started to see things differently and now I give life another shot. But still, those 3 months preping gave me a contact for F so was not useless anyway.

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I relate, I was prep my ctb for three months until COVID broke my plan, and I started to see things differently and now I give life another shot. But still, those 3 months preping gave me a contact for F so was not useless anyway.
i feel the same!

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope it continues to get better. A new gaming comp sounds fun. When we go through things in life at first it's like being a kid when we first learned to ride a bike. We fall off the bike and scrape up our knees. Sometimes for weeks before we can get balance and ride. It hurts really bad and bleeds. Given some time and wound care it than scabs over eventually the scab goes away. If we pick the scab it hurts again and bleeds. We might be left with a scar and thats ok. I have looked back on my scars I have and there were lessons to be learned. Not everyone of them I learned from. I can say there were many that while it was very painful to go through it helped me be a more understanding compassionate person. I do not fit in with most people and I'm ok with that for the most part. So many are just so superficial and fake. I hope while you have a scab you can give it a chance to heal. Maybe you have found some wound care with weed and lexapro. Maybe while you are at this somewhat uplifting point you can find a therapist you feel comfortable with and they can help you...

• Hugs
Reactions: miguel6565
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
If you are feeling good atm, even okay/content, then I'm glad you're choosing not to ctb rn and I think that's the right choice:)
I'm very happy you're feeling better, and super happy I'll still be seeing you around<3
Smoking some starwberry ami right now lol x

• Hugs
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
If you are feeling good atm, even okay/content, then I'm glad you're choosing not to ctb rn and I think that's the right choice:)
I'm very happy you're feeling better, and super happy I'll still be seeing you around<3
Smoking some starwberry ami right now lol x
Thanks mate i never try that strain but must taste so good,wish you good highs!

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks mate i never try that strain but must taste so good,wish you good highs!
Smells just like strawberries too lol:)

Wishing you good highs too friend!<3
They help lotssss

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Every day that is good is a win. Glad to hear good things are happening for you. The nice thing about the bus is it never stops being an option, so it's fine to keep it waiting if things get better.