S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
I was originally going to get a gun. I'm a little hesitant, however, because guns are really expensive and I can only get a certain type of gun. I'm worried I'll aim wrong or the gun won't be strong enough and I'll end up surviving. I'm considering possibly doing partial suspension hanging instead. Ropes are a lot cheaper. And I've heard if done right, you have around 15 minutes of euphoria and then you're a goner. I've ever heard some people can breathe during it but still suppress the carotid arteries. If anyone has any tips on how to do that, please let me know. (I am not keen on a public suicide such as jumping from a height, I want it to be as private as possible).

Edit: If it's not too expensive, maybe I'll go for a carbon monoxide poisoning. Possibly get a generator, a hose, and a mask.

Last edited:
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I was originally going to get a gun. I'm a little hesitant, however, because guns are really expensive and I can only get a certain type of gun. I'm worried I'll aim wrong or the gun won't be strong enough and I'll end up surviving. I'm considering possibly doing partial suspension hanging instead. Ropes are a lot cheaper. And I've heard if done right, you have around 15 minutes of euphoria and then you're a goner. I've ever heard some people can breathe during it but still suppress the carotid arteries. If anyone has any tips on how to do that, please let me know. (I am not keen on a public suicide such as jumping from a height, I want it to be as private as possible).

Edit: If it's not too expensive, maybe I'll go for a carbon monoxide poisoning. Possibly get a generator, a hose, and a mask.
I would think the exaust would be to hot and burn through the hose., A small generator in a tent might work, most of them are ungodly loud though, Honda's are quiet but expensive.

S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
I have a Thread on guns, where I can quintessentially answer all of your questions.

Especially on muzzle loaders. So don't think you don't have resources when it comes to firearms.

Thank you. The only thing is I cannot afford a 50 caliber muzzle loader and I'm not sure if the cheapest one I could get would work or fit a 50 cal bullet.

Edit: I managed to find one that is affordable. Now I just need the ammo. Not really sure where to find it.

Last edited: