• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hello, I've changed my method to drowning this Friday. I realized I have an good chance for suicide, basically I have a field trip to Muskegon and we are going on a research boat, and I'm going to feel kind of bad doing it in a school field trip in a research vessel, but I think it's a good-er chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Waste and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me drowning sounds like a method that would be difficult to succeed with, I admire those who managed to ctb that way, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: Jezzibell
T

Toxic Waste

Apr 24, 2023
Personally, I find drowning really scary. Good luck.

Reactions: Jezzibell
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Drowning is not a good idea, is not a pleasant method due to our body's panic response once a certain level of CO2 is reached, asphyxiation methods always involve a way to keep CO2 levels low while you are not receiving oxygen so as not to trigger this "alarm". When drowning this does not happen and you will be waiting for your death while you are panicking. There is a reason death by drowning is said to be horrible and I have experienced what that anguish feels like.

Unless you somehow find a way to render yourself unconscious and then stay underwater, drowning (as it is) is not a method that should not be considered. There are more peaceful accessible options such as hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jezzibell and Toxic Waste
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Drowning is not a good idea, is not a pleasant method due to our body's panic response once a certain level of CO2 is reached, asphyxiation methods always involve a way to keep CO2 levels low while you are not receiving oxygen so as not to trigger this "alarm". When drowning this does not happen and you will be waiting for your death while you are panicking. There is a reason death by drowning is said to be horrible and I have experienced what that anguish feels like.

Unless you somehow find a way to render yourself unconscious and then stay underwater, drowning (as it is) is not a method that should not be considered. There are more peaceful accessible options such as hanging.
Would #1 work well?
OH, when I saw that message I completely forgot that I'm going to swim horizontally a lot because I heard they have a safety system, so getting out of its range would make it a lot easier.

Last edited:
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Drowning is a method I just could not do

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Would #1 work well?

OH, when I saw that message I completely forgot that I'm going to swim horizontally a lot because I heard they have a safety system, so getting out of its range would make it a lot easier.
In theory it should knock you out, but it's harder than it seems and there are so many things that can go wrong, if you say a field trip is your chance I guess you don't have many opportunities at home, so if you're very confident, you have trees nearby and access to a rope it is better to walk away, find a remote place and hang.