Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've decided to wait to ctb until after vacation. I was going to do it yesterday morning, but on Monday my mom was telling me about how excited her friends were to meet me and for me to come dogsit this weekend, and she's going to take me to meet them on Wednesday (today). I feel like I really need to do this. This isn't like ruining family plans. I don't want my ctb to affect people outside my family.

Speaking of family the only ones I really care about how my ctb will affect them is my mom and dad. My brother is the biggest asshole in the world and I honestly don't know if he'll care at all when I'm gone. Except maybe he'll miss having someone he can use and abuse. The thing that set off these feelings and this thinking yesterday, and still today, is so small, but it just made memories of all that I've endured over the years; his taunting and hurtful words that cut through me and make me feel worthless, his superior attitude and how he expects me to do things for him and thinks he has a right to use my things and I have to have a good enough reason if I say no, how if I mess up the tiniest thing, even if it doesn't affect him at all, he acts like I just made the worst mistake, and many other things. I mentioned it to my mom today when yesterday's incident came up, and she said I always overreact and think the worst. I tried to tell her this isn't just me misreading situations, and this is how he makes me feel, and she just blew me off. Obviously her perfect son wouldn't do any of these things and it's all in my head.

It's probably a good thing that SN takes so much time to prepare for because even though I had decided to wait I just really want to do it now. I'm also very tempted to send a delayed email to my brother with a big "fuck you" for all he's put me through.

But on a positive note my mom reminded me that she's staying at the lake house with her friend the next week after my brother and I head home. I just need to get through the rest of this week and next week, and I'll be able to ctb at home, which I believe will be so much easier and more comfortable!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nop0int, aminend, SuicidalSymphonies and 10 others
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Hope you find peace when you need it

Reactions: Woodnote
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Take care bro. Happy u decided to stay longer

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm glad that you have decided to stick around a bit and hold off longer. I hope your interim time is a pleasant one and whatever you choose to do later on, I wish you the best and peace. :hug:

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Same here,waiting till vacations over and giving my family the last memory whit me,hope you find peace
hugs:hug:

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's nice to have you around a little longer. I hope these changes aren't putting too much stress on you.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Just like last time, now that I've calmed down I'm rethinking the delayed email to my brother. Now that I'm not filled with anger and resentment (well at least not dwelling on it) I'm again thinking that I don't want to stoop to his level. I don't want to be as bad as him.

Yesterday I met the dog I'll be sitting for and it's owners. They're really nice people and the dog is so sweet. I think the dogsitting and having some time to myself there, then the vacation at the quiet, peaceful lake, surrounded by nature will really help calm and relax me. I hope that calm will stay with me when I return home and through my ctb, and make it easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and miguel6565