• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023

2022. Cheapest ring light available, $20 mic on an unstable boom arm attached to an old walmart fold-out side-table, laptop on a stool and a pile of textbooks to get the desired height, uncomfortable chair, green screen held in place by chair against couch.

2024. Full office setup with a real mic on a good boom arm, dual monitors and a strong PC, actual desk and desk chair. It took until my 30s but I've finally been able to build my own studio how I want. I was already so happy with this setup for music production but it's such a crazy contrast with the streaming setup picture.

I know it's nothing amazing. Still have some stuff to do (have to switch the one monitor's stand, for one). I know people have way cooler setups, but this was me working and making a bit more and buying a house with my love and building it ourselves. It's not about the consumerism aspect, but it's a goal I've had in mind for a long time.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, rozeske, GoatHerder and 5 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
You know I've never said this before but, "Jelly..."

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
So where to watch your streams?

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
So where to watch your streams?
Sorry can't really say without doxxing. It's pretty limited / niche to my friend group anyway lol

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, BrainShower and kinderbueno
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Sorry can't really say without doxxing. It's pretty limited / niche to my friend group anyway lol
Curiosity kills the cat. Too bad I am not a cat.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Curiosity kills the cat. Too bad I am not a cat.
I should have specified that I mean niche to a specific friend group from high school lol. My best man wouldn't be interested, haha.

If you want to know though I can dm

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
congrats on your set up! its always nice to see things lik ethis

• Love
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
nice setup what video editing software do you use for the green screen

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
nice setup what video editing software do you use for the green screen
Thanks! I just use OBS to setup a background for the green screen, although I'm sure there's a more modern solution. It's just what I've used for years. I normally use Microsoft Clipchamp for simple edits, but I've been learning DaVinci for some bigger projects on a channel I run with my queen.

Reactions: Darkover
Downdraft

Downdraft

Feb 6, 2024
I know people have way cooler setups, but this was me working and making a bit more and buying a house with my love and building it ourselves. It's not about the consumerism aspect, but it's a goal I've had in mind for a long time.
It's not consumerism if you earn from that, you're expected to work with good stuff by an audience. And besides, it's pretty cool. Looks complete, I don't think it's missing anything.

• Love
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
It's not consumerism if you earn from that, you're expected to work with good stuff by an audience. And besides, it's pretty cool. Looks complete, I don't think it's missing anything.
lol I make no money from my channel and never will, but the channel with my queen could someday make $$ because she already has a solid online presence and is far more likable.

What a dream it would be to make some pocket change from my music someday, just for the validation.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i spy a blue yeti mic, a music stand, and a stray guitar (bass?) amp, haha

what kinda pc specs you got?

• Love
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
i spy a blue yeti mic, a music stand, and a stray guitar (bass?) amp, haha
Correct on the yeti. Just went with what I know is popular there. The music stand is my queen's for her violin sheet music. The amp is a Fender Frontman 212R, not bass. Guitars and another amp behind the green screen.

what kinda pc specs you got?
i7-13700k

Radeon RX 7800 XT

32GB Ram

Built it last year. Did I do alright?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I should have specified that I mean niche to a specific friend group from high school lol. My best man wouldn't be interested, haha.

If you want to know though I can dm
Sure