W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Is there a possibility that you could wake back up after passing out from partial even if you have a good support, good ligature and a properly tied slipknot?

Could your body spaz into a position where the pressure gets released?

Bonus question: Is it ok to place the knot at the front? I have an average-thick neck and I couldn't make myself pass out from a knot at the back, I tried to put all of my weight down as fast as possible and nothing really happened. The only thing that happened was that my hearing got muffled and I started feeling tingling in my right foot, the tingling started at around 15 seconds in the position.

Whoever I once tried using a belt that was attached to a door anchor with the buckle at the front of my neck and after around 2-3 seconds I got this sort of vertigo effect (you know the one where you look down from a tall spot). I'm not sure if I'm just naive or if I was really going to pass out, but it felt weird. I didn't even put all my weight down at once if I recall correctly, but I might be wrong.

I've also tried to get myself to pass out from putting my fingers on the sides of my adams apple and pushing in, but I just got the "head exploding" and deaffend hearingsensation. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, does anyone have a thread about finding the sweetspot?

Bonus bonus question: Could you tape an airtight bag over your head in combination with partial to ensure a 100% guaranteed death? If I'm going out I need to be 100% sure that when I'm out, that's it. Even if I somehow survived both partial + a bag I would still have the opportunity to refuse sustenance in my country (Norway), but if I'm a vegetable or if I have locked in Syndrome that's a whole different hell seeing as I'm a chronic pain sufferer.

Reactions: 21Neberg, TTh and Tristesse
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Quite likely for some people, I think (but I can't prove it). The body slides down, the noose goes up and it might release the pressure.

That's why the so-called NN method is preferred, especially if you put yourself in a comfortable position (in a chair, leaned back). With NN what you're doing is emulating a V-hook of an arm, like in Judo or Ju-Jutsu. And not many people can escape from passing out.

Reactions: SeekingSolace and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Bonus question: Is it ok to place the knot at the front? I have an average-thick neck and I couldn't make myself pass out from a knot at the back, I tried to put all of my weight down as fast as possible and nothing really happened. The only thing that happened was that my hearing got muffled and I started feeling tingling in my right foot, the tingling started at around 15 seconds in the position.

I've read on this forum that the ideal spot-for-the-knot is a bit in front of your left ear. Might be worth a shot!

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Would full suspension guarantee death? I know it's painful but if I kick the chair/bucket just as I'm about to pass out I would only experience like 1-2 seconds of pain. I enjoy being choked so maybe it's worth a shot, I've always instinctively held my breath whilst jerking off, my brother as well even though he has severe autism, which makes me think there's a weird genetic part to it.

I just tried partial a few minutes ago with the knot in the front, way more comfortable and I started feeling tingling on my lip which I've read is a sign of the carteroid being compressed. The position wasn't really that uncomfortable since I'm not crushing my windpipe like I would if the knot was at the front of my neck.

@21Neberg Maybe, I had my belt in a similar position when I was close to passing out.

I saw a pretty good comment on here the other day about overcoming the mental barrier, just think of it as practice, then one day you hold the position just one second too long and poof that's it.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I saw a pretty good comment on here the other day about overcoming the mental barrier, just think of it as practice, then one day you hold the position just one second too long and poof that's it.

That is great advice. I hope we both find peace and that hanging works for you!

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
My vision also started going black

B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
I think full suspension is better because of the concerns you raise
I also sort of doubt it's much worse with regards to pain.
Both methods have the same mechanism of action, stopping blood flow to the brain. Whether you are fully or partially suspended the same thing is going to happen to you
Except of course, that if you are partially suspended, you could potentially spazz yourself back to life

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
That is great advice. I hope we both find peace and that hanging works for you!
Thanks, it wasn't mine anyways, but still XD. I think I'm gonna have to go with full suspension, partial just seems far too risky. If I'm literally hanging there's no way I could twitch into a position for the knot to come loose, I hope (more informed members give me a heads up if this isn't the case). I think it might be smart to put a bag over my head just in case, but I feel like that might make my primal brain panic.

Reactions: 21Neberg
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I think full suspension is better because of the concerns you raise
I also sort of doubt it's much worse with regards to pain.
Both methods have the same mechanism of action, stopping blood flow to the brain. Whether you are fully or partially suspended the same thing is going to happen to you
Except of course, that if you are partially suspended, you could potentially spazz yourself back to life
Could you have the knot in the front with full suspension?

B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
All I know is I've seen knot at back is recommended. Don't know sorry