deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Have there been moments in your life when you were on the verge of death?
Do you regret surviving?
Would you like events to develop differently?

I've had quite a few incidents lately when I almost got hit by passing cars. And most of the time I wished they had run me over.

Reactions: broth0100
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
When I had gallstones, I thought initially it was a heart attack. I didn't ring for an ambulance in the hopes I would die. A few hours of excruciating pain later- I realised it wasn't. Between a combination of lethargy on my part and the not so brilliant NHS, I had 13 more attacks after that. The final one hadn't subsided after a couple of days and I couldn't cope with it any more. A stone had actually moved into the bile duct. Had I been patient- maybe I would have died eventually but it would have been long and painful I suspect. That's the thing- when we hope for a 'natural' or 'accidental' death- we hope for something quick. I don't think it always works out like that... unfortunately.

Reactions: broth0100, movinout17 and deadbody
Upvote 0
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
I have been in maybe 6 car accidents. 2 could have been fatal. I regret that they weren't. I just want to die. But in a way that doesn't bring grief to my family.... sucks. Maybe it will eventually happen for us.
When I had gallstones, I thought initially it was a heart attack. I didn't ring for an ambulance in the hopes I would die. A few hours of excruciating pain later- I realised it wasn't. Between a combination of lethargy on my part and the not so brilliant NHS, I had 13 more attacks after that. The final one hadn't subsided after a couple of days and I couldn't cope with it any more. A stone had actually moved into the bile duct. Had I been patient- maybe I would have died eventually but it would have been long and painful I suspect. That's the thing- when we hope for a 'natural' or 'accidental' death- we hope for something quick. I don't think it always works out like that... unfortunately.
It takes alot of die hard determination to stick through all that pain to go out......
It takes alot of die hard determination to stick through all that pain to go out......

• Hugs
Reactions: deadbody
Upvote 0
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
I've been pulled out of the road on numerous occasions by friends when a car was coming my way.

I once tumbled down a mountain half-way, and the other time I fell down two flights of stairs. Both times I landed in a way where I should have broken my neck, but I winded up dead fine each time besides some bruising and scratches on my neck and knees.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
Upvote 0
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
when i was younger and learning how to surf, i accidentally got pulled under the board. i tried to push it away but i was pushing along the long end of the board. i actually think i could've possibly died then. i still remember how terrifying that was.
another time as a kid, i was going downhill on a narrow sidewalk next to a highway like street, and one of the branches of the bush near the sidewalk hadn't been cut. my face hit the branch and i swerved into the middle of the street, a very busy one at that. i'm surprised i didn't immediately get run over.

Upvote 0
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
I was almost hit by a train as a kid that's the closest I've ever gotten to death and I do regret surviving

Reactions: broth0100
Upvote 0
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
accidental death doesn't come to people that think about death all the time.
in order for the accident to occur you have to to actively be thinking about something completely other than dying.

Reactions: myusername890
Upvote 0
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
The amount of times iv come so so close to dying throughout my life by accident, chance and intentional attempts makes me almost a believer in quantum suicide, which actually kind of terrifies me

Upvote 0