• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Marshy63

Mar 1, 2024
Hey everyone,

So I've gotten everything ready for full suspension, rope, anchor point etc

I was just wondering if there's somehow any chance the carotid arteries wouldn't be compressed after stepping off the stool? I've read that the slipknot should be tightened as much as possible before stepping off, to go down quickly and not ease into it to ensure quick compression, all with the goal to go unconscious as fast as possible, so by doing this the carotids (and jugulars I assume) should definitely both be compressed right? The last thing I'd want is to be suffering for minutes

Also I plan to add some type of padding to help prevent my windpipe getting crushed and I've read you're supposed to place the rope as close to the jawline/chin as possible since it will end up there anyway with full suspension

Thanks in advance!

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Unless you are seriously underweight I would say it's impossible, with full suspension you should lose awareness in 15-30 seconds anyway, I'm not sure if the pads are a good idea though, maybe they could protect you in some way by extending the time, in effect having the windpipe blocked isn't the best but the time is really short in the end.

Reactions: violetday and Marshy63