Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Well I'm making a list of certificates for me to settle on. My list is
-truck driver
-sterile technician
-real estate

I'm an introvert who struggles with studying and school. Possible inattentive Adhd. Still on the look for getting a diagnoses. I thought of truck driving because my dad mentioned it to me as a possible career path. I'm a 25f who needs to get her life together and not job hunt anymore. My insecure doubts/thoughts on each-
-do truck drivers need to do heavy labor close to 50lb? I could not do that. I can drive in solitude though

-it was a 1 terms course and I can pay for it, though anatomy/biology is in the class I know I wouldn't pass it ugh

-I don't have my foot n the door to get into it even if I take the liscense

thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I havent ever seen sterile technician cert schools. Idk. Real Estate can be good, but one has to find clients which can be really hard. Truck driver sounds ok, but it could get really shitty being isolated...I know you said you could handle it. Whatever you do my advice is don't pursue teaching. Kids can be super bad and it can be very punishing to the teacher by admin etc.

Take care.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I havent ever seen sterile technician cert schools. Idk. Real Estate can be good, but one has to find clients which can be really hard. Truck driver sounds ok, but it could get really shitty being isolated...I know you said you could handle it. Whatever you do my advice is don't pursue teaching. Kids can be super bad and it can be very punishing to the teacher by admin etc.

Take care.
haha Im guessing your a teacher then?