• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

VoidShiki19

May 15, 2020

This seed is well known in India for use to CTB
You only need one kernal and even though it causes vomiting, using metoclopramide should prevent this.

Only issues is the time needed for it to achieve the desired results: 1-2 days

Reactions: tryingtoescape
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hi there. Are you from India? Can you share anecdotes and/or resources about people having ctb'd with it, as well as people who have survived?

I don't mean to offend, it's just that many people have made posts with big claims and no information resources, so it's helpful if you can provide some kind of evidence for your what you've said here.

Reactions: Soul
V

VoidShiki19

May 15, 2020
Hi there. Are you from India? Can you share anecdotes and/or resources about people having ctb'd with it, as well as people who have survived?

I don't mean to offend, it's just that many people have made posts with big claims and no information resources, so it's helpful if you can provide some kind of evidence for your what you've said here.
I'm not from India btw, i'm just sharing info i found out by myself.
I will also say there are much better ways to CTB, but this is another option

Here is some case studies/research done on the kernal:

- This is just to show that the kernal can kill you, and goes into detail about how it does so

- This show's the mortality rate from poisoning in 2016 - note that the mortality rate of 16.6% is only this low because the study recorded those who were taken into hospital, which the study acknowledges in that mortality rate would be higher if they took more than one kernel and were not taken into hospital

• Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
mortality rate would be higher if they took more than one kernel

That's important information.

Thanks for responding to my questions!

Reactions: VoidShiki19
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It may not be terribly well known in the west, but this isn't uncommon in parts of the world. The only acco7nts I've read are not pleasant.