DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Hi guys.
I don't even know if this will be posted, but hell
It a been a second time since I am trying to post a guide on dry ice here and I am getting a "wait till approval before it appears publicly" or some other nonsense lable along those lines

What's happening?
Anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: mirko
Ber0

Ber0

Quiet
Dec 27, 2020
I had a similar thing happen the other day. It got approved but I thought I'd done something wrong. In reality I believe, and just guessing here, certain posts can be flagged by excessive swearing or key word filters. The same goes for post-length. I believe posts over a certain word amount are held for review because other sites like Reddit have the same features. Obviously I didn't make the site so idk exactly how it works but you might be best off making a ticket or asking a mod directly. Mine got approved within the same day as it was pending. So it could be worth just waiting.

Last edited:
Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Anyone else experienced this?
Yes it happened a few times to me but my comment was always approved in the end. I don't know what triggers it. I believe your post will be approved sooner or later.

Reactions: Ber0
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You used certain keywords that triggered the system. In that case moderators will review your post and approve it if it doesn't violate rules. I sent you a message with the issue in your thread.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ber0, WornOutLife, Nymph and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Never had that happen, do you know what we the trigger word in your post?

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
You used certain keywords that triggered the system. In that case moderators will review your post and approve it if it doesn't violate rules. I sent you a message with the issue in your thread.
Hello, I answered you in the chart