I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
Why is it that we can have the best pets, kids we love... but pain and grief win out? I am trying so hard, my dr. Doubled my meds, I am seeing my therapist... but all I want to do is go to my dad's grave site and be with him forever. Other than a gun (which would be ironic, that's how he ctb,) what methods could work in a cemetery?

Please be gentle, I'm really messed up here. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Pineapplecrown, Amnesty and 3 others
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Unless people do not visit the graves near you or does not pass by with cars or walks, You could about do any method there that you have accessible either in the enviroment or taken with you.

Reactions: Irrelevant biologist and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Why is it that we can have the best pets, kids we love... but pain and grief win out? I am trying so hard, my dr. Doubled my meds, I am seeing my therapist... but all I want to do is go to my dad's grave site and be with him forever. Other than a gun (which would be ironic, that's how he ctb,) what methods could work in a cemetery?

Please be gentle, I'm really messed up here. :(
Unless people do not visit the graves near you or does not pass by with cars or walks, You could about do any method there that you have accessible either in the enviroment or taken with you.

As @Amnesty mentions, any number of portable methods would work here.

My main concern would be the limitations of the environment in terms of being discovered early and rescued. And I don't just mean during opening hours. Obviously if you can get in there after dark, so can other people (for practical reasons I am assuming you plan to do this at night when the cemetary is closed). And you would be surprised how often seemingly deserted places are visited or crossed by security guards, homeless people, midnight walkers, criminals etc.

Reactions: Amnesty and Irrelevant biologist
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Cemeteries in my home country are under video surveillance. Not sure if it would affect anything but still

Reactions: Amnesty, Irrelevant biologist and Pineapplecrown