Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
as im sure most of you know im coming to a complete halt to the way im currently living and changing it. i think this is one of the changes i want to make. im quite happy without it. however im not sure how my husband will feel. im not sure how it will effect our relationship. im not sure how hes going to handle it himself. i just dont know and now i want to cry because i dont want to have sex and im married but wanting to cry seems wrong because im my own person and if i dont want sex then i shouldnt have to but what if things become uncomfortable or....idk :'(

any advice? personal opinion if your SO came saying "i dont want to anymore"? reassurance?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Would you be okay with your SO seeking other comforts (self-love, open relationships)? What about non-penetrative love (cuddling, kissing, touching)?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Would you be okay with your SO seeking other comforts (self-love, open relationships)?
i have no problem with selflove. the open relationship.....eeeee....yes i have a problem with it but.....idk it seems wrong for me to because i like my friend and thats also one of the changes im making but at the same time if im celibate then theres no sex so its not the same so im not really sure how i feel about it. i mean i can accept it, if i planned on having sex with my friend i would, but i dont so its different so it leaves me conflicted.

What about non-penetrative love (cuddling, kissing, touching)?
thats fine. showing affection is fine.