N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Have you ever compared to them for example Kurt Cobain, Sylvia Plath or David Foster Wallace? When i am suicidal i am really interested in them and want to know their stories and feelings.

Reactions: AppelduVide, lex, Toobrokentofix and 5 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I'm always interested in suicides, celebrity or not. I wonder about what sick torments and tragedies lead different people to make the choice to ctb, and the differing methods they decide to use. I compare myself to them and wonder what they would have thought about my motivations, while also considering how much their reasons for doing it affect me in my life. I envy them for having succeeded with it while I'm still here languishing in this broken world. I try to imagine how desperate, how despondent they were in their final moments while preparing for the act, and it reinforces my hatred for this existence for how unrelentingly cruel it can be.

Reactions: lex and cyberlordsumit
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I'm always a bit pleased for them as they are finally out of pain. And quite jealous.
Actually more jealous than pleased now I think about it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming, DFFP and SipSop
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
They all make it look so easy....

Reactions: rancho, virginiawoolf86 and SipSop
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
i feel respect and awe towards celebrities who took their lives, they are the heroes i look up to, ian curtis, the lead singer of linkin park, the actor who was burned by the dragon in Hannibal and so many others

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
John Berryman, the poet, jumped from a bridge. Some passers-by reported that he waved at them on the way down.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Etika was someone I followed frequently before his suicide by drowning/jumping last year. I still think about how he would have reacted to the two most recent Smash characters but I realize that at the time he was pushed to the brink by all the hateful comments he received. People kept egging him on by calling him a clown and even the pleas for him to get help seemed disingenuous and fake. I'll never know how his mental state truly was but the online harassment alone would have been unbearable. I can barely handle it when even one person on the internet seems to have it out for me.

L

Lame Old Duke

May 17, 2020
Steve Cash from the Talking kitty cat YouTube channel took his own life back in April this year. Such a funny individual who made so many people laugh. Suffered with bipolar disorder. Shot him self.
Just feel so sad thinking about it. I mean I never met him but it feels like a great friend is no longer here so sad.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Absolutely. Especially David Foster Wallace, Virginia Woolf, and Chester Bennington. Tbh, like someone else said, I'm incredibly jealous of them for being able to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide and Homecoming