• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

I deserve nothing but the worst
Oct 16, 2022
Please troubleshoot my method

I am going to be gathering as many rapid Covid testing kits as possible. The small vials in Covid testing kits contain a small amount of Sodium Azide.

Im hoping to gather at least 10 kits. I will then empty the vials into a water bottle and then I'll…drink it. That's it.

Im thinking I will do it at night when everyone else is asleep. Either that or I will rent a hotel room. I don't care either way.

Would I need anything else to ensure success?

Citruscine

Citruscine

dead in the head
Mar 8, 2022
"Ingestion of higher doses of sodium azide (>700 mg or 10 mg/kg) by adults is associated with cardiac arrhythmias, metabolic acidosis, and death.

The reagent fluid in many COVID-19 rapid antigen home test kits contains sodium azide in concentrations of 0.0125–0.0946%, and personal communication with test kit manufacturers revealed that the reagent fluid volume in these kits is small (0.3–0.625 mL). Thus, reagents with sodium azide concentrations less than 0.09–0.095% generally contain extremely low amounts of sodium azide (0.04–0.08 mg), or well below the amount expected to cause transient hypotension in adults. Kits that have reagent fluid with higher sodium azide concentrations (greater than or equal to 0.09%), including the BD Veritor™ and Celltrion DiaTrust™ testing systems, contain approximately 0.3 mg of sodium azide."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8786400/#:~:text=The reagent fluid in many,], [3]].

Unfortunately, you'd need (700 mg / 0.3 mg) 2,300+ test kits with the highest concentration of NaN3 to do this

Reactions: aticeret, Rogue Proxy, Yahwa and 4 others
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
Unfortunately as Citruscine said, it's not that easy.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
No, no, Sodium Azide is a terrible method. Please don't do that. I won't say why you shouldn't but don't. There are far, far better methods out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid19 and nonialabaster
Ai-chan

Ai-chan

Oct 16, 2022
"Ingestion of higher doses of sodium azide (>700 mg or 10 mg/kg) by adults is associated with cardiac arrhythmias, metabolic acidosis, and death.

The reagent fluid in many COVID-19 rapid antigen home test kits contains sodium azide in concentrations of 0.0125–0.0946%, and personal communication with test kit manufacturers revealed that the reagent fluid volume in these kits is small (0.3–0.625 mL). Thus, reagents with sodium azide concentrations less than 0.09–0.095% generally contain extremely low amounts of sodium azide (0.04–0.08 mg), or well below the amount expected to cause transient hypotension in adults. Kits that have reagent fluid with higher sodium azide concentrations (greater than or equal to 0.09%), including the BD Veritor™ and Celltrion DiaTrust™ testing systems, contain approximately 0.3 mg of sodium azide."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8786400/#:~:text=The reagent fluid in many,], [3]].

Unfortunately, you'd need (700 mg / 0.3 mg) 2,300+ test kits with the highest concentration of NaN3 to do this
Welp, I guess that method is a dud then. Thanks for the info

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, Rogue Proxy and nonialabaster
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Sorry for the humor, but CBT is cognitive behavioral therapy, so I find it super ironic when people mistake it with CTB, ceasing to breathe. Unfortunately Covid tests are useless for both. Also, azide is a nasty method, and needs extensive prep to not endanger others when you use it (in actually lethal way). Are you a capable adult? Do you really want to die? This site and the PPH should be treated with caution, but you can research methods using some common sense and basic medical literacy. Then you can return with questions and maybe people will be able to help.

Reactions: nomennescio and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Sorry for the humor, but CBT is cognitive behavioral therapy, so I find it super ironic when people mistake it with CTB, ceasing to breathe. Unfortunately Covid tests are useless for both. Also, azide is a nasty method, and needs extensive prep to not endanger others when you use it (in actually lethal way). Are you a capable adult? Do you really want to die? This site and the PPH should be treated with caution, but you can research methods using some common sense and basic medical literacy. Then you can return with questions and maybe people will be able to help.
Humor is good! When I first joined this forum, I assumed CTB meant Crossing the Bridge. Most folks here refer to it as Catching the Bus, but Ceasing to Breathe works, too.
You're right about CBT. I'm also assuming a lot of members have tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. But, we still ended up here.
I do worry about the younger members here. Our brains don't fully develop until we're about 25. That's just science. And if a person has developmental disorders or other, similar, issues, this might not be the best place for them. I'm an old lady, so YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!:))

• Hugs
Reactions: nomennescio, Sid19 and Disaster
Ai-chan

Ai-chan

Oct 16, 2022

I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake….
I literally majored in psych
I know what cbt is and I know what ctb is
And I managed to mix them up like an idiot

To answer ur question, idk if I'm "capable" but I am an adult. I am 24 years old turning 25 soon. I've wanted to die for years, and no matter what I do to fix my life just end up finding yet another reason to ctb

And ironically one of the things I tried is indeed cbt

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, nonialabaster and Disaster
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
No, no, Sodium Azide is a terrible method. Please don't do that. I won't say why you shouldn't but don't. There are far, far better methods out there.
Would you say that SN is better than SA?

Reactions: nonialabaster
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Would you say that SN is better than SA?
Yes SN is better than SA in more ways than one. Admittedly I dunno if time to CTB with SA is quicker or not, but SA is far more unpleasant than SN and I doubt it's quick enough like cyanide poisoning to be worth the extra pain.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and nonialabaster
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Yes SN is better than SA in more ways than one. Admittedly I dunno if time to CTB with SA is quicker or not, but SA is far more unpleasant than SN and I doubt it's quick enough like cyanide poisoning to be worth the extra pain.
That's interesting. Need to check again. I was thinking that's the opposite. Thanks for pointing this out to me!

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake….
I literally majored in psych
I know what cbt is and I know what ctb is
And I managed to mix them up like an idiot

To answer ur question, idk if I'm "capable" but I am an adult. I am 24 years old turning 25 soon. I've wanted to die for years, and no matter what I do to fix my life just end up finding yet another reason to ctb

And ironically one of the things I tried is indeed cbt
It's okay. Irony can be funny! Learn to laugh at yourself! My late husband used to cackle at me, because I couldn't remember when The Battle of Antietam began! I have a degree in History! It was all in good fun, as it is here.

Dark humor is a coping mechanism. You are welcome to this great community. Stop beating yourself up (I know it's hard to do it) and look around, for a bit. Maybe seek out out older members. Whatever floats your boat.

And you are not stupid! You seem quite intelligent. Probably, some life-changes have shifted your mental-balance. I don't know you, and, never will. But, I'd advise you to push-through. Eat, sleep, get some exercise and sunshine. Take vitamins. Drink lots of water.

Message me if you can. I'll be here for about 10 more days.
SA can make your entire body toxic to those who handle it, from what I've read. And forget about using Covid-tests to go that way. @Shadowlord900, am I wrong about this?

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
SA can make your entire body toxic to those who handle it, from what I've read. And forget about using Covid-tests to go that way. @Shadowlord900, am I wrong about this?
No you're very right, your body becomes a hazard when ingesting SA. Not only that, you have to be careful of how any leftover SA is disposed. You can't just dump it down the drain since it corrodes metal. Anyone who finds you would need to be warned, and the medical staff who come to take care of your body would also have to be warned and need prior knowledge of how to handle SA beforehand. (If any medical staff try to resuscitate you mouth-mouth, your mouth becomes acidic and will damage the other person doing mouth-to-mouth.)

I have no bloody idea why the PPeH even thinks of mentioning SA in their book, just shows how apathetic they can be at times.

Reactions: Sid19
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
No you're very right, your body becomes a hazard when ingesting SA. Not only that, you have to be careful of how any leftover SA is disposed. You can't just dump it down the drain since it corrodes metal. Anyone who finds you would need to be warned, and the medical staff who come to take care of your body would also have to be warned and need prior knowledge of how to handle SA beforehand. (If any medical staff try to resuscitate you mouth-mouth, your mouth becomes acidic and will damage the other person doing mouth-to-mouth.)

I have no bloody idea why the PPeH even thinks of mentioning SA in their book, just shows how apathetic they can be at times.

SA is not dangerous to bystanders

When Sodium azide is dissolved in water and ingested, it is absorbed and metabolized (converted into other substances) by the body at lightning speed. This begins immediately in the mouth and esophagus. And it is also absorbed in the stomach at lightning speed. This does not create gas that comes out as a burp. There is also no danger with vomiting during CPR because of the absence of the sodium azide that is already absorbed by then. So it is incorrect that CPR would be dangerous.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
SA is not dangerous to bystanders

When Sodium azide is dissolved in water and ingested, it is absorbed and metabolized (converted into other substances) by the body at lightning speed. This begins immediately in the mouth and esophagus. And it is also absorbed in the stomach at lightning speed. This does not create gas that comes out as a burp. There is also no danger with vomiting during CPR because of the absence of the sodium azide that is already absorbed by then. So it is incorrect that CPR would be dangerous.
Page 121 of the PPeH currently on the forums says it is dangerous to attempt resuscitation on a person who has ingested Sodium Azide because they could be exposed to hydrazoic acid. Depending on how soon the person drinks the mixture after dropping SA in the water, couldn't some gas still linger from the water as you're about to drink it? (Which can then get onto the person's lips, teeth, tongue etc.)

Some people may not be sensible and wait for the gas to clear away before drinking the mixture, that's why I still advise against people using SA as a method.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
There is an Azide war going on in the Netherlands, which is why a lot of false information is being spread.

A number of people have already been arrested and charged in the Netherlands:

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2022/10/right-to-die-campaigners-will-go-on-trial-prosecutor-says/

The latest news is that the number of people dying from SA has increased significantly in the Netherlands, the National Poisoning Information Center (NVIC) notes based on reports from healthcare workers, such as family doctors and emergency room workers.

How humane is Sa:

https://laatstewil.nu/hoe-humaan-is-middel-x/

The information on SA gets PN from CLW. They probably forgot to update the information.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
There is an Azide war going on in the Netherlands, which is why a lot of false information is being spread.

A number of people have already been arrested and charged in the Netherlands:

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2022/10/right-to-die-campaigners-will-go-on-trial-prosecutor-says/

The latest news is that the number of people dying from SA has increased significantly in the Netherlands, the National Poisoning Information Center (NVIC) notes based on reports from healthcare workers, such as family doctors and emergency room workers.

How humane is Sa:

https://laatstewil.nu/hoe-humaan-is-middel-x/

The information on SA gets PN from CLW. They probably forgot to update the information.
Sorry to be rather defensive and overly cautious, but is that the only source you found that says the opposite? I seem to find more sources that say the same thing as PPeH does.

Also the PPeH itself is a right-to-die group, even if they are becoming more strict and elitist with who can join their group.

Okay so say all 3 of those sources and the PPeH were in on the lie (which for PPeH would make absolutely no sense considering they go through multiple methods how to CTB, some easier to access than SA) in an attempt to prevent more SA related deaths, and that trying to resuscitate people who have taken SA without vomiting isn't anywhere near as dangerous as certain websites make it out to be. Is the SA method still something you can really recommend?

So far the only 2 advantages I've found using SA over SN is not needing as much quantity and that there's no antidote for the former. The first advantage we can't be so sure of. Heck originally the PPeH and many other places used to recommend you only need to take 2-5g of SN in order to CTB, now that has drastically increased to 25g and even 35g for overweight people, the same could also happen with SA once more attempts have been made with SA.

And that's without mentioning the other disadvantages that comes with using the SA method. Such as needing to be more careful with the handling, preparation and disposal of SA (can't use a metal spoon to mix with, can't dump remaining SA into drain etc.). Admittedly while I've only briefly looked into this next point, SA doesn't seem to be any easier to obtain than SN (such as needing to be a business to purchase) without having its own IC or CCS equivalent as far as I'm aware of, which I guess isn't fair seeing as how there is much more demand for SN compared to SA.

I will reluctantly agree that those other disadvantages would be no excuse for spreading a lie that SA is dangerous to people trying to resuscitate. But until there's been more documented attempts made with SA, we can't be as certain with other more commonly used and documented methods how safe SA is. But if you want to go ahead convincing other people that making an attempt with a method that may not be as safe as other methods (while having no significant advantage along the level of Nembutal) is fine, by all means be my guest.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Talvikki