suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
has anyone considered this as a method? wouldn't it stop your heart if you took enough?

I

imdoneee

Sep 11, 2022
I imagine it would be quite painful and uncomfortable. You'd probably feel like shit because of the amount of pills you'd have to take, while also experiencing low blood pressure which is extremely uncomfortable in itself. Symptoms of low blood pressure occure because your brain isn't getting enough blood and oxygen, and eventually you pass out. I think you'd be drifting in and out of conciousness for a long time, feeling awful. Not sure how long it would take, or how much you'd have to take, for your heart to actually stop, but I think the risk of waking up with permanent brain damage before your heart stops is big.

Reactions: Skathon and locked*n*loaded
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
The only time I have heard of this method was by and 85-year-old male who chewed up 60 pills. I cannot remember the name of the drug, however in that case the man was successful.

Reactions: Hollowillow
A

Action

Oct 18, 2023
Well, he was 85 years okd so take that in account

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
It depends on the medication, the dosage and how many you took. I'm a nurse and I've not taken care of too many people who have attempted with this method. I honestly can't say how you would feel. I imagine that you may have some lightheadedness and fatigue. Depending on how much you took, it would happen in probably less than an hour. This was one of the ways I was considering. I have an extra 3 month supply of Metoprolol in my dresser.( I'm on it for a fast heart rate). If I took all of them I would probably be gone in an hour or so. A word of caution though, if you try this way and are found before you pass, you'll end up in an ICU with a temporary pacemaker, a ventilator and continuous dialysis at the very least. So make your decision carefully.