IamTristero

IamTristero

Everything is broken
Aug 4, 2020
Hello.
I'm new but i've been around reading many threads seeking for a method.
I don't care about the pain, I just want to try something highly effective, but i don't have a gun or a way to get Cyanide.
I'm desperate

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Have you considered the hanging megathread, SN, or jumping? Jumping may be painful if you land incorrectly, go at an insufficient height, or depending on the surface you land on. My suggestion would be to look at the methods that you feel comfortable and are able to access reliably and it's ok to put it off or change your mind if you aren't ready. CTB is a very big decision and it is something not to be taken lightly at all.

X

xaea13

Student
Jul 13, 2020
Have you considered the hanging megathread, SN, or jumping? Jumping may be painful if you land incorrectly, go at an insufficient height, or depending on the surface you land on. My suggestion would be to look at the methods that you feel comfortable and are able to access reliably and it's ok to put it off or change your mind if you aren't ready. CTB is a very big decision and it is something not to be taken lightly at all.
Question about jumping: if I jump off a building by falling backwards, how far would I travel horizontally? Let's say about 15 stories or 150 ft, how much horizontal distance would I expect to make before I land?