ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
just bored.

i hate this suicidal roller coaster. not being on the verge of cbt is way worse on me than feeling like i could catch the bus anytime. it's not that i am good/happy, but like whatever.

how about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: shay23, Ghost2211, Silvermorning and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel so like you!

I think it's better to have ups and downs because thinking of CTB all day long is like an eternal DOWN status. (just how I feel, although I do have some ups thanks to my hobbies)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, botanormal, Ali and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Only thing that's stopping me now is the survival instinct, and the fact i live with family so it would be stupid to try ctb.

I'll just let fate guide me on when i leave this shit hole.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, Ghost2211, botanormal and 5 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Forgotten what an up day is like, to many close to me have ctb recently and it seems my only happiness will come from my own ctb

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Ali, foxdie and 2 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
It is better to always feel low and like trash for me personally.. the few times I felt better only made me feel worse later.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dagon, Ghost2211, sadgirl9999 and 4 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and TheEndisNear121200
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
You get used to being miserable and it just becomes how you are even if painful but when you have times to reflect on when there was hope it hurts too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and TheEndisNear121200
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
having momentary happiness ripped away from you again hurts way more than always feeling low.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dagon, ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Although I think apples have more cyanide in them. I can't really tell not a science geek

Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
I felt so much more in power when it used to be only down. Now when I have my "up moment" I can only dream of actually being able to go through with my plans. It is draining when u don't have enough to actually do it yet the thoughts still race through ur head:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lil, ecmnesia and Ghost2211
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
just bored.

i hate this suicidal roller coaster. not being on the verge of cbt is way worse on me than feeling like i could catch the bus anytime. it's not that i am good/happy, but like whatever.

how about you?
I think it's completely normal, the lack of such mood swings is already an extreme emotional state, so don't be in a rush. you can always ctb so it's worth waiting for that moment when you are sure of it and it won't scare you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia and Ghost2211
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I am currently wallowing in a low and my "ups" are usually just a mirage. I'd rather just be suicidal all the time (pretty much am) then have a fleeting high that inevitably leads to a crash again. The only fleeting high I can handle is from that mary jane.

• Hugs
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I've gone through both situations and I would safely say that I'd rather be suicidal all the time than have ups and downs. The ups always made the downs more intense. At least now I'm used to being depressed all the time.

• Hugs
thisismyusername

thisismyusername

Mar 1, 2020
I think a lot of people feel this up and down because of the intensity of both emotions. I feel the same way. You feel like a chew toy in the mouth of an aggressive puppy, once loved and cherished, and then destroyed and ripped to shreds. I have come to accept it as I feel I wish to be remembered for my highs, and humanized by my lows.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I think a lot of people feel this up and down because of the intensity of both emotions. I feel the same way. You feel like a chew toy in the mouth of an aggressive puppy, once loved and cherished, and then destroyed and ripped to shreds. I have come to accept it as I feel I wish to be remembered for my highs, and humanized by my lows.

This. One of the best comparisons to my pain I've heard in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, Ghost2211 and thisismyusername
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
That's how I am and it's awfully annoying. I'll have in my head that this will be my last week and nothing could possibly make me change my mind. Then next thing you know I'm putting it off, because life isn't as bad, perhaps I was overreacting.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
just bored.

how about you?

You may be bored, but I love the questions you ask!

I too hate the roller coaster. If it were not for that roller coaster, I would not be here in both physical pain and mental anguish.

<3

• Love
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Since ctb is not currently an option I prefer having highs and lows. I am currently in a low, but at least I do know that a high will come back and I can use that as a bridge to pass more time. It's kind of like a small break from the awful, but I also know the awful will return. Oh well, every day that passes is another day that I've completed.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Weary Soul and ecmnesia
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
Being happy is scary, it means you still have somewhere farther down to fall. Plans can't get ruined if you don't have any and you can't fail to achieve your dreams if you never try

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia