bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
I have been going thru a breakup for 3 months now, I was doing really well and trying to detach from my ex, which was hard because he kept saying how im the only woman he can find attractive and how he could never see anyone else which made me feel bad beca i knew he would be toxic again if we got together. The first year of our relationship was absolutely perfect, then I get accused of cheating because a friend held me and gave me a forehead kiss after he broke up with me (he would break up with me almost weekly and would never talk it out with me). Yesterday he was still texting me and says that he knows i went out with someone and i shluld be more secretive about our breakup because now everyone knows we are broken up (we have been for months). Yesterday i also find out he started datibg my ex best friend who i would always talk about how badly she treated me to him, i find out from another old friend that they were weirdly close a year ago too (when he started being really bad to me). It's obvious for me now that i was getting accused of cheatibg because he was probably doing that himself. Im very hurt and can't believe he did this, and kept leading me on too.

Tomorrow im going out to talk with a friend about everything, my methof of choice is partial hanging since ive always been okay with getting choked and fainting during sex. i'll research the rope and everything and ill do it in the bathroom when i get home, jm at my moms house because i couldnt trust myself to be left at home alone. but i cant take this at all anymore my everything is crumbling

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kerrtu, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
I hope you find peace and do not suffer at all and i wish you all the best in whatever might come after. if you have anything you want to get off your chest before you go im here <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu
bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
I hope you find peace and do not suffer at all and i wish you all the best in whatever might come after. if you have anything you want to get off your chest before you go im here <3
thank you a lot, i honestly think i can take the pain it comes with, and id love to chat before this. ive been completely alone after the breakup since i literally gave my all to him

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Kerrtu
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
thank you a lot, i honestly think i can take the pain it comes with, and id love to chat before this. ive been completely alone after the breakup since i literally gave my all to him
im not as active on disc so i reccomed google chats so i can be there exactly when you need me to be, its free and its just gmail. im here to listen <3

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
3 months is not that long to get over a break-up. Do you have other issues in your life that make you wanna CTB? It just seems like this toxic guy is not a good reason to make such a permanent decision over. Especially since you just found out he's dating your ex-best friend-I just think you should wait a while under the circumstances because you are in turmoil right now...there is every chance you'll have forgotten all about this guy in 6 months and be in an actual healthy relationship. Just think it through, and be absolutely sure is all I'm saying :heart:

bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
3 months is not that long to get over a break-up. Do you have other issues in your life that make you wanna CTB? It just seems like this toxic guy is not a good reason to make such a permanent decision over. Especially since you just found out he's dating your ex-best friend-I just think you should wait a while under the circumstances because you are in turmoil right now...there is every chance you'll have forgotten all about this guy in 6 months and be in an actual healthy relationship. Just think it through, and be absolutely sure is all I'm saying :heart:
im diagnosed bipolar, the relationship was longer than 2 years. a year ago i cut contact with all my friends because they werent good to me. yesterday he tolf me im a bad person to everyone because i didnt try to reconcile but i did try to and all my messages were igbored. he was the only one i had and its true that its hard for me to make friends. so i see no reason to keep going since im such a bad person. In all honesty I wouldn't say thats true because from my real (online, that i just met) friends i only heard good stuff. But i cant help but think he is right and i dont wanna keep being here since im just a bad person