Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
After searching for a long time for different methods for CBT I decided on this one. Yes, I know it's horrible and everything else, but I want a slow and painful death. I want to suffer. Because? In my life I did a lot of damage to those around me and especially to my ex-girlfriend, my beautiful little star, I can't live without her more than I can live without oxygen. It's over. I can not anymore. I've been 3 days without eating anything or drinking any, I hope to last one or two weeks at the most. I am also going to buy purgatives that cause diarrhea and some pills that cause vomiting. I can not live without her, this life is a true hell without her, she is my life, she is my everything. I just can't anymore. Thanks to everyone here for her advice at the time and for your help. I hope I have the opportunity to do things in death that icouldn't do in life. I hope I have another opportunity.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds unbearable and like it would be impossible to follow through with completely but anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
That method sounds unbearable and like it would be impossible to follow through with completely but anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for.
I want to feel the pain. I am also smoking a lot of cigarettes and marijuana to help make the process more peaceful. Hopefully i can find peace.

Reactions: qwerty1969
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
How is it going? I couldn't make it past 4 days without water. I managed two weeks without food though.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
CBT stands for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Nothing to do with CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: y'ffre and soontobedone
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Food with water can take a while, more than a month. After 3-4 days your muscles start to get broken down for proitein/ 14+ days you accumulate damage to organs. Not eating with water intake can take days but without water a few days provided you can overcome the urge to eat and drink. Would not recommend although I'm currently experimenting with VSED - not have eaten for 4 days already apart from a little bit of fruit, and continue regular water intake. I have ADHD and it gotten so bad I can't focus on anything at all so I set myself an ultimatum - no eating until I finish my tasks.

Either I finish them or die trying, or if I fail to stick to this ultimatum then I guess that's another reason to CTB.

W

WatusiMuchacho

Jan 6, 2024
What's cool about it is that there is no violence. It enables relatives to honestly say "he didnt overdose or anything...he just stopped wanting to be alive." They could even say he stopped eating. This makes the action look more like a reasonable, even courageous reaction to an unfavorable diagnosis. Rather than just, a suicide brought about by extreme unhappiness. It implies the person had plenty of opportunity to change their minds. And, as if written about elsewhere, there may actually be a kind of ecstasy attached to it. Similar to the experiences fasting brings about.