• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Is it possible to CBT by injecting air on a vein or artery? Preferably an accessible one, like the superficial ones on the arm. If so, how much would air would I need (small amounts are usually absorbed by the body from what I've read)? I know it causes embolism, that can lead to heart attack, but is it too painful? Is it reliable? How long would it take for it to work?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It doesn't sound like something that could be easily achieved. I think you might be better off with a different method.

Reactions: Stick and ecmnesia
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I've researched about it in the past and although theoretically it should work, in practice it does not because the air is absorbed into the bloodstream.

• Aww..
Reactions: Stick and ecmnesia
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
You would have to inject a lot of air and even then it could still be absorbed in the bloodstream. If successful it can cause cardiac arrest I believe. I'd recommend doing some research on it if you want to attempt this.

Reactions: ecmnesia and GoneGoneGone
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
that's frustrating.... why is it so hard to die?

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Exceptionally difficult unless you're a medical professional, and excruciatingly painful even if you are.

I think there are better, easier, and less painful ways.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, foxdie and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
Exceptionally difficult unless you're a medical professional, and excruciatingly painful even if you are.

I think there are better, easier, and less painful ways.
The more i research the more it seems that SN will be the one.