• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
Long time ago I have seen self harm video where the person sticked a thick syringe needle in their arm (on the front part of the elbow where doctors usualy take blood) and was letting out blood trough it. The video didnt go on for long but the blood was flowing out surprisingly fast. They wrote that they planned to let it flow till they get light headed so i was wondering if it would be possible to actually cbt like that? If you laid on the bed and hanged your arm down? Do these smaller artheries clog up after certain time and stop the flow? Or maybe trying to stick the needle in some other bigger arthery?

RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
im no expert but from what i know exsanguination is not a good way to ctb, its painfully slow, and hypovolemic shock doesnt start setting in until youve lost about 20% of your blood supply, bleeding out has a very high survival rate, just not worth the risk imo

Reactions: RedIris
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
There's no reason why it wouldn't be perfectly possible, I read about it a lot as it was a preferred method for me for a while after I realised how close I got to dying

I used to use a large gauge cannula,
With a 14g cannula the blood pours out of the cannula (if sited right) I would lose 500mls in less than 5 minutes.
The bottom line is an average person has 4.5 to 5.5litres of blood in their body.
You'll feel dizzy, faint hot, then palpitations, anxious but at a loss of 2litres + you'll have a significantly reduced GCS and will no longer be aware of what's going on and fast approaching death from hypovolaemic shock/ exsanguination.

The smaller the cannula you use, the longer it will take and the longer you'll have to endure the side effects

Reactions: RedIris and todienomore
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
I fainted right after I donated blood, there might be ways to encourage it.

I wonder if blood thinners would help or even beta blockers to interfere with shock? Just thinking aloud here.

Seems like you might get confused and interfere at some point, I guess you could use heavy tape to hold it in place.

Reactions: RedIris
RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
There's no reason why it wouldn't be perfectly possible, I read about it a lot as it was a preferred method for me for a while after I realised how close I got to dying

I used to use a large gauge cannula,
With a 14g cannula the blood pours out of the cannula (if sited right) I would lose 500mls in less than 5 minutes.
The bottom line is an average person has 4.5 to 5.5litres of blood in their body.
You'll feel dizzy, faint hot, then palpitations, anxious but at a loss of 2litres + you'll have a significantly reduced GCS and will no longer be aware of what's going on and fast approaching death from hypovolaemic shock/ exsanguination.

The smaller the cannula you use, the longer it will take and the longer you'll have to endure the side effects
Thank you for all the information