• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
even for people who change their mind and want to live, they said that the only reason they live is fearing pain
but keeping alive is the pain, isn't it?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Whether it's physical or mental pain. We all feel it.
if you want to live then do so but get help along the way.

Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Changing your mind isn't always enough when the circumstances that lead to MH issues / depression/ suicidal ideation cannot be eliminated. I'm sorry u have to go through this.

Reactions: Orange Cat, reclaimedbynature and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
even for people who change their mind and want to live, they said that the only reason they live is fearing pain
but keeping alive is the pain, isn't it?
For many of us it wouldn't matter if we change our mind or not the circumstances that got us to this point can't change and that is our only left option. But there are others that do really find motivation, meaning and reason to keep moving and not just out of fear of pain but actually wanting to live.

Reactions: Orange Cat, reclaimedbynature, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person