• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Anyone medicate CBD. Before a week ago I had no clue you could legally buy weed with thc under .3% over the internet with a debit card.

It's pretty relaxing tbh but my parents are still iffy since it stinks and looks like weed. Even tho its legal in my state.

20190302 194033 20190302 194048 20190302 194332

Reactions: msexit, Soon4me, Final Escape and 1 other person
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
I take CBD oil. 14 mg/ml CBD, 0.5 mg/ml THC.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, goxua, Final Escape and 3 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
How do you like it?
I like it. It helps with sleep, relaxation, and chronic pain. It doesn't completely calm me or take away my pain but it takes the edge off.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, throwaway777, Final Escape and 2 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I like it. It helps with sleep, relaxation, and chronic pain. It doesn't completely calm me or take away my pain but it takes the edge off.
Do you still feel the thc? I got 8% thc weed and 8% cbd weed and got way too high.

Reactions: Redt2go, Final Escape and brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Hemp seed oil/CBD oil is actually quite relaxing, helps me sleep. Started using it over a year ago, drinking a table spoon of it about an hour before I go up to bed and it actually does help me go to sleep.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 2 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
Do you still feel the thc? I got 8% thc weed and 8% cbd weed and got way too high.
No, the oil has a negligible amount of THC in it so there's no psychoactive effects.

Reactions: Redt2go and Final Escape

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Hemp seed oil/CBD oil is actually quite relaxing, helps me sleep. Started using it over a year ago, drinking a table spoon of it about an hour before I go up to bed and it actually does help me go to sleep.
I like to smoke it lol

Reactions: Redt2go, Final Escape and brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I like to smoke it lol
I was gonna say something about CBD but I forgot, I was sidetracked by your avatar change lol

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Redt2go
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
drinking a table spoon
Jeez, I've tried two different kinds now, the last one was 1000mg strength, only said to spray three times under the tongue each time. Was small bottles so a table spoon would probably have been half the bottle, never got much from it, just my luck.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 1 other person

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Reactions: dysfunctional, throwaway777, Redt2go and 1 other person

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Jeez, I've tried two different kinds now, the last one was 1000mg strength, only said to spray three times under the tongue each time. Was small bottles so a table spoon would probably have been half the bottle, never got much from it, just my luck.
Get the flower. I find it works better

Reactions: Redt2go, Johnnythefox and brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
nah, I just buy Hemp seed oil bottles from Holland and Barrett, I think it contains 2.75% cannabidiol, so it's pretty much impossible to get high off it, it just helps you sleep.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and Johnnythefox

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
nah, I just buy Hemp seed oil bottles from Holland and Barrett, I think it contains 2.75% cannabidiol, so it's pretty much impossible to get high off it, it just helps you sleep.
This flower is 18% cbd

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Where do you get it from?
thehempbarn.com

Someone told me you could buy cbd only weed and I immediately bought 7 grams. I used a damn debit card. Weed is legal here but I'm short of friends to get it from and most dispensaries are out of weed.

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
thehempbarn.com

Someone told me you could buy cbd only weed and I immediately bought 7 grams. I used a damn debit card. Weed is legal here but I'm short of friends to get it from and most dispensaries are out of weed.
oh wait no I just saw your post

Thank you though, I'll give it a try

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

Mar 20, 2018
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Would that help with chronic pain, ptsd symptoms and poor appetite? I have always found that a low THC type helps me but sadly its still illegal where I am so I am always looking for alternatives that can be bought reliably. I have not tried pure CBD yet.

Reactions: About_to_Go

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Would that help with chronic pain, ptsd symptoms and poor appetite? I have always found that a low THC type helps me but sadly its still illegal where I am so I am always looking for alternatives that can be bought reliably. I have not tried pure CBD yet.
Idk about appetite but this does have a little thc. Its 20% CBD and it's legal in all States so I'd give it a try. Not very expensive

Reactions: Redt2go and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Idk about appetite but this does have a little thc. Its 20% CBD and it's legal in all States so I'd give it a try. Not very expensive
Thanks for the info. Yea I think I will give it a try! Im checking out their website. Sadly the poor appetite and nausea are usually helped by THC but Im willing to try anything at this point.

Reactions: Redt2go

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for the info. Yea I think I will give it a try! Im checking out their website. Sadly the poor appetite and nausea are usually helped by THC but Im willing to try anything at this point.
It had a little thc. I can feel it. .3%

Reactions: Redt2go and Worthless_nobody
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Tweedle Farms is a good website for legal CBD flower. Personally, I use a vape from a local company with around a 10:1 CBD to THC ratio. Not psychoactive.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Redt2go
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I wish CBD had worked for me. I went to a local shop and the girl behind the counter promised me it would help with my chronic symptoms and depression. I wound up spending a lot of money on drops, gummies etc. But then again she was super Rasta and I get the impression she would've told me it would cure cancer if I'd asked her.

Reactions: Taylor, WhiteRabbit, Johnnythefox and 2 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I wish CBD had worked for me. I went to a local shop and the girl behind the counter promised me it would help with my chronic symptoms and depression. I wound up spending a lot of money on drops, gummies etc. But then again she was super Rasta and I get the impression she would've told me it would cure cancer if I'd asked her.
Theres alot of bullshit surrounding weed and its medicinal value. Have you tried flower tho? It helps alot for me. Even the habit of smoking a few times a day is a nice ritual.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up