Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked before as nothing comes up in the search results. Has anyone had any benefit from CBD oil? I tried it a couple of months ago and got nothing from it. Apparently some are better than others so who knows, also smoking weed makes me paranoid.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BurningLights and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have chronic physical and mental symptoms, so I bought CBD oil, after the Rasta girl behind the counter at my smoke shop promised me it works for everything. In hindsight I think she meant "nothing." It was expensive too. Looks like just another scam to me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and BurningLights
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I heard of people getting great benefit from it, as you say, there are many different qualities out there, depending on your location, I know of many places that are basically a front, jumping on the CBD bandwagon to make a quick buck. There even companies out there that a truly just a scam. Your best bet in my opinion is get some cbd flower, its less economical, but I think it's a safer option with a higher success rate of it actually working.
There are some who state CBD only works in conjunction with thc. I've never tried a CBD only product, Idone my research though, and personally, I just smoke weed, would rather get high than medicated to be honest at the moment.
Tldr : oils and tinctures are a crap shoot. Try CBD flower.

Reactions: Fucking loving it, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
Why do you want the CBD? If you want it for depression, then you'll probably be wasting your money. But it can be an effective treatment for anxiety, insomnia, and epilepsy (strong evidence for treating epilepsy). If you're worried about anxiety, and you're going to be smoking / vaporizing cannabis, then you want to look for a strain that's high in CBD and low in THC. But if you're looking for temporary relief from physical pain or depression, then you'll probably be better off with a strain that has higher levels of CBD and THC. High THC levels can be undesirable for a person that's worried about paranoia, but the CBD / THC combination reduces your chances of feeling anxious or paranoid while you're under the influence.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I will buy some in a couple of months if I have money for it to help my psoriasis, my dad´s sister used it to treat her psoriasis before she died of cancer a month ago. Apparently it cured her psoriasis clean up in 1 week even though she had it bad even so bad that she couldn´t use her hands without it hurting so I am willing to give it a try. But be sure you have real CBD oil and not Hemp oil I really hope it works but it´s a bit expensive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals