• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I gotta say, this stuff helps. I have major, major anxiety every day now because financially I don't see a way at all out of my situation and I have so much regret and agony, but it actually at least helped make things somewhat manageable today. It's still on my mind constantly that my life is likely over but I think it might actually at least let me get the minimum tasks of the day done, which is an improvement over the mostly non-functioning person I've been for a while.

I think this would especially help someone who's situation isn't totally helpless. But even for ones that feel like there's is, it can help you get through the day, for whatever that's worth.

It is kind of expensive, a bottle of this stuff cost me like $65. I just hope it doesn't fade with more use because I need it. For me it's totally worth it just to be able to ease it a little. My shoulder has been twitching out of control lately because the anxiety is so bad and this tempered it at least.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Strumgewehr, Kjo and inconsequential
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
The question is how long does a bottle last? It's not going to be the same for everyone but I can never find a ballpark.
Plus usually I don't want to spend sixty bucks for something that doesn't end up working and there's almost never any smaller packages.

Reactions: On the edge and Strumgewehr
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I use CBD to help with some PTSD symptoms. Mostly hypervigilance and dissociation. It also helps with inflammation & muscle spasms to a point.

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
It's a good tool no doubt. It's just not worth it to a lot of people. CBD has no psychoactive ingredients, so any "high" or relief you feel from it, is coming from it physically elevating your pain. "Reducing stress" isn't it's intended purpose. I'm super glad it's working like that for you, but most cannabis extracts that are CBD focused do not effect your mental state, making it a safe option for those looking for pain relief without "getting high"

Reactions: inconsequential
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
It's a good tool no doubt. It's just not worth it to a lot of people. CBD has no psychoactive ingredients, so any "high" or relief you feel from it, is coming from it physically elevating your pain. "Reducing stress" isn't it's intended purpose. I'm super glad it's working like that for you, but most cannabis extracts that are CBD focused do not effect your mental state, making it a safe option for those looking for pain relief without "getting high"

Right, that's actually good for me because I think getting high would actually increase my anxiety right now. My mental state can't be helped because my circumstances are what they are. But it did at least give me some physical anxiety pain relief.

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
Right, that's actually good for me because I think getting high would actually increase my anxiety right now. My mental state can't be helped because my circumstances are what they are. But it did at least give me some physical anxiety pain relief.

For sure, and of course being relived of your physical pain would lessen your mental pain as well, I just wanted to clarify that there is a degree of separation between the effects. Some people who are intimidated by cannabis products might read how it changed your mindset, and consider that to be a high. With THC products, that's how it works, but CBD was made with the intention of not effecting your mental state, only focusing on a physical remedy. I personally recommend anybody who haven't tried both THC and CBD products to give them a go, but for sure start with CBD, as you will not get a altered state of mind from it.

Reactions: inconsequential
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
For sure, and of course being relived of your physical pain would lessen your mental pain as well, I just wanted to clarify that there is a degree of separation between the effects. Some people who are intimidated by cannabis products might read how it changed your mindset, and consider that to be a high. With THC products, that's how it works, but CBD was made with the intention of not effecting your mental state, only focusing on a physical remedy. I personally recommend anybody who haven't tried both THC and CBD products to give them a go, but for sure start with CBD, as you will not get a altered state of mind from it.

I was told there's a trace amount of THC in this, .03 I believe. I think I can feel it a little but I'm not that sure, I've never been a smoker besides a couple of times.