F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
Is there any method I can use to ctb which would be totally undetectable as suicide on autopsy and let my family get an insurance payout. I dont have a policy yet but I'll take one if needed.
I went to med school with mental illness(OCD, anxiety and depression) and i heavily fucked up because of mental illness and wasted my parents at least 50,000 dollars. I made it to final year but I just cant do it anymore. Ive been failing and skipping exams for 2 years because of crippling anxiety and depression. I've had OCD since I was 12 and I still made this stupid decison. I'd rather die than study now, seriously.I shouldve known I'd fuck up but I was delusional of my capabilities and stupidly ambitious. I feel so useless and ashamed.
I've heard that Inert gas method is undetectable and painless. Is this true? Is it difficult to obtain. Should I try to steal a nitrogen cylinder from my hospital? I dunno if this is possible. Are there any other undetectable methods? Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Luchs, nolongerhurting and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
And how are you going to hide the equipment? I don't think there is an undetectable and reliable method.

Reactions: Baskol1
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I guess the only way would be to make it look like an accident.

Reactions: Luchs, Sever and Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Its a tough question and one that I played with in my head for quite a while. If you are of a youngish age, have no underlying serious physical health conditions and found dead in your apartment, I would suggest it would automatically trigger an autopsy. This may show that there is very little oxygen in your bloodstream and they could draw conclusions. You would also need someone to remove the bag and the tank from the premises, that would be a rare friend and also puts them in danger of the law as an accomplice.

I was toying of somehow using a vehicle in an accident. I quickly ruled it out as others may get hurt either physically or mentally as well as it could go completely wrong and I could end up in a worse situation physically.

Personally I would love to have access to a hospital. An overdose of a general anaesthetic would be painless and quick, access to barbiturates as well

Reactions: Baskol1 and BPD_LE
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
Is there any method I can use to ctb which would be totally undetectable as suicide on autopsy and let my family get an insurance payout. I dont have a policy yet but I'll take one if needed.
I went to med school with mental illness(OCD, anxiety and depression) and i heavily fucked up because of mental illness and wasted my parents at least 50,000 dollars. I made it to final year but I just cant do it anymore. Ive been failing and skipping exams for 2 years because of crippling anxiety and depression. I've had OCD since I was 12 and I still made this stupid decison. I'd rather die than study now, seriously.I shouldve known I'd fuck up but I was delusional of my capabilities and stupidly ambitious. I feel so useless and ashamed.
I've heard that Inert gas method is undetectable and painless. Is this true? Is it difficult to obtain. Should I try to steal a nitrogen cylinder from my hospital? I dunno if this is possible. Are there any other undetectable methods? Thanks.

I understand you don't have a policy yet, but I believe most life insurance(not all, and depends on your policy) do payout even if it is suicide, but only after a certain number of years. It can vary between 1-3 years depending on policy.

I think using inert gas without being detected is far too difficult to accomplish. Mainly because of the discovery of the equipment after your passing. Even if you managed to find someone to help you dispose, police and insurance investigators will be tight on your case, and your accomplices'.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I did some more research today as you somewhat reminded me that at one point making it look natural or an accident was important. I found a recreational drug called Gamma-hydroxybutyrate or its known as GHB. In the UK it is not tested as a standard in autopsy, cannot speak for the US. Readily available apparently and if I am reading about it correctly, quite peaceful.

Reactions: Baskol1